You can type here any text you want

1987 buick grand national theft recovery

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
$4500 80k original solid, all parts there, no rust, str8 body, clean interior, rod knock, slipping transmission, average dings and dents from theft, the thieves had it for 30k, no strereo, but original can be included, plus tons of documentation. Northern California.

here is a picture from a week before theft, trying to get new ones.

Attachments

• buiickcaddy.jpg
    buiickcaddy.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,693
$4500 80k original solid, all parts there, no rust, str8 body, clean interior, rod knock, slipping transmission, average dings and dents from theft, the thieves had it for 30k, no strereo, but original can be included, plus tons of documentation. Northern California.

The thieves had it for 30k miles :eek: Thieves had mine for 4,300 miles and it was totally wasted. Good luck on the sale. Looked like a very nice car before the theft.

Such a shame :( Good luck with the sale sir! Get some updated pics of the car for us....... maybe JPP will pick it up and bring it back here to KC bro. Later

please let me know if car is still for sale. i was making plans to come out and buy car. if you are not going to sale car please do not post that the car is for sale.:rolleyes: CASH IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please let me know if car is still for sale. i was making plans to come out and buy car. if you are not going to sale car please do not post that the car is for sale.:rolleyes: CASH IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you drive a hard sale, ok im waiting.

****ty cell phone pics, high def and more detailed coming soon.

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,323
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,082
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,272
still waiting

still waiting for more pics and information on your car.
it cant be that hard to get a good camera. and send me a email on the options that the car has.:rolleyes:

Still Waiting For Pics Or Imfor On Car! Come On Just Say It. Its Not For Sale. I Wont Be Mad. Its Like Giving Up Your First Born You Just Cant Do It. Our Maybe You Can Just Think You Wont Have To Feed It Anymore.

STILL WAITING FOR PICS ON CAR! NO REPLY YET. I TAKE IT YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND?:confused:

Back