You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNXJohn

1987 Buick Limited , 51,000 miles, roller, minus motor and trans, wellwood front disc brakes, aluminum radiator, aluminum core support,precision front mount inner cooler,Aeromotive fuel pump, 10 gallon aluminum fuel cell, centerline convopro rims, hotchkis upper & lower rear control arms,heater box out, radio heater delete plate, original paint,flaming river manual steering box, inch & 3/8 sway bars, power windows, power door locks, it has surface rust in bottom of door seams, have heater box and fuel tank, asking $5850.00 , if interested call John 440327-6507. ( I have a complete stock motor and trans if interested)

Attachments

• pass side.jpg
    pass side.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 3,015
  • front seats.jpg
    front seats.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 3,009
  • number tag.jpg
    number tag.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3,010
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,993
Any interest in selling them wheels seperate? I'm interested in them.

Im still very interested in the rims if you decide to sell the car without them.

I went and looked at this car and its a very nice solid car with low original miles and very nice interior.If I had the room I would buy it and put it back to stock.Great price!

Im in the area im an expedite truck driver and in the cleveland area today if ya arent busy pm me ur ph # and ill come take a look....

Back