You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Regal T-Type Virginia

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
if this is really ur stolen stuff...

i say WHOOP HIS ASS SEA BASS!!!! - beat that mutha..... with a serpentine belt and a tire iron.... i hate mutha****in thieves:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

There are so many thing on this engine that I did.

I see all my novice ideas I did back in 2000.

I'm surprised someone was stupid enough to post pics of it, without changing too much.

I wrapped the up pipe like that. The little blue zip ties, valve covers, everything! fuel pressure gauge I did like that, intake all of it!

Dude sold my IC, or just left it on the stolen car. Curious why this guy never posted during his membership here.

Paging Mr Shane, does this guy have another user name??

Thanks!

Holy Cow, I was walking out the door to church and see this. Will Close it until I get back and can see what the heck is going on.

I bought this car about 2 years ago from ozmossis and when I got the it was the way it sits except I finished primering one side of the car and I bought the wheels from summit racing and the speaker box I build my self I am not stupid to post a stolen car to sale when ozmossis sold the car to me I got a matching title. So sorry I dont know what your talking about also the reason i dont post is I am not computer tech enough my wife has to do this stuff for me I am use to old hot rods and this car was way out of my tech to work on it

I bought this car about 2 years ago from ozmossis and when I got the it was the way it sits except I finished primering one side of the car and I bought the wheels from summit racing and the speaker box I build my self I am not stupid to post a stolen car to sale when ozmossis sold the car to me I got a matching title. So sorry I dont know what your talking about also the reason i dont post is I am not computer tech enough my wife has to do this stuff for me I am use to old hot rods and this car was way out of my tech to work on it

Dont worry the angry mob put away their pitchforks.... Turbo2nr apologized on another post for jumping the gun and accusing you.... iz all good:cool:

oh and GLWS

Thanks Royal-T-Ltd I just hate being called a thief when I am an honest person and he as been asking evryone about me now half of the board thinks I a theif. Dang this might be why I didnt want to interact on here

alsumbuick ... did ya sell it?? IF you didn't these cars are not that bad to make go. I am only 41 years old (ya right .. in dog years :p ) and remember back in 86 what a challenge these cars were. Now I have no idea what the old "thing" on top of the intake manifold is :p

Thanks Royal-T-Ltd I just hate being called a thief when I am an honest person and he as been asking evryone about me now half of the board thinks I a theif. Dang this might be why I didnt want to interact on here

dont worry.... most of the guys on the board are good guys..... and there is a lot of knowledge on the board as well once you sort through the BS;)....lol ..... guys [me included] just really take a lot of pride in their cars and the thought of someone stealing it, after all the hard work, busted knuckles and $$$$$ is enough to bring out an emotional and usually "violent" response......

take care - and Dan is right - ever thought of just keepin it? they are fun once you learn more about'em....

Back