You can type here any text you want

#&*%^1987 Buick Regal @*(&^

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick 6

I just recently bought i regal and i wanna make it faster. What all will i need to do that?

What does #&*%^ mean and @*(&^?

:confused:More info dude v8 regal, 231 na, etc???

Attachments

• gotsearch.gif
    gotsearch.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 393
Post more info about your car. Is it turbocharged? Whats your budget?

You're going to have to tell us about your car....miles, condition, items recently rebuilt, upgrades, engine still (?) in the car, your only car or a weekend driver, where do you want to take it, how much $ do you have to spend, etc.

However, in general we suggest you replace:
1. all the gaskets you can get to (oil pan (take a peek at the oil pickup screen to see if it is clear or stopped up), valve covers, tranny pan, differential cover),
2. fresh plugs and wires,
3. valve springs (use LT1 springs),
4. change ALL fluids and filters (engine oil, fuel (filter only), tranny, antifreeze (new thermostat), brake fluid)
5. bushings...body-to-frame, sway bar
6. shocks if dead
7. timing chain
8. fuel pump hot-wire kit

Conrad
Hot Air
E85 Moderator

Install a hot air turbo set up for next to nothing. Contact TurboNut85 if you want a complete set up for cheap!!

Or just come visit us in the B4Black section. That's where us NA and Carb/turbo guys hang out.

Don't let these guys discourage you. Simple mods like a 4 barrel intake, ported heads, cam, and headers will wake it up nicely.

This is "TURBObuick" afterall! If you want cheap, buy a Fox-body Mustang.
Hot Air

BTW, it is hard to double the torque in a NA engine! Piece of cake with turbocharger.

put a nitious kit on it and call it a day:cool:

lots of stickers and a big wing will make it faster... so im told

Out of 20k plus members...not one took the quick6 name?...you picked the wrong name asking questions like
"i want to make it fast..what do I need?"

If you wanna do it somewhat cheap since its a na car put a v8 in it if you use a chebby motor use all monte carlo ss stuff it will bolt in....

Back