1987 Buick Turbo Limited Light Metallic Blue

This is the first time I have replied to a classified when I can't consider purchasing but you deserve compliments for your extraordinary restoration of this beautiful car. I am most sincere when I say it is way underpriced. I also appreciate someone who properly positioned the original emblems after a repaint! Best of luck with your sale.

Dean

What a great car. Light Metallic Blue is def one of the nicest looking Turbo Regals period! Your car is especially nice. Seems like a good price for a car that has pretty much been restored to new. Beautiful! Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to get a nice one here.

I put a lot of time into this car and i would do it again Thanks:biggrin:

This is the first time I have replied to a classified when I can't consider purchasing but you deserve compliments for your extraordinary restoration of this beautiful car. I am most sincere when I say it is way underpriced. I also appreciate someone who properly positioned the original emblems after a repaint! Best of luck with your sale.

Dean

I'm glad there are members like my self that appreiate the deiltails
Thank You

Dean

Agreed. Did you catch the underside pics of the car? I'm sure his asking price doesn't even begin to cover labor costs. The fact that he said in an earlier post that he would do it again shows this guy is a true enthusiast. Exactly the kind of guy you would want to buy a car like this from. Great attention to detail and has original documentation to boot. You don't see many like this one out there.

Very impressed!

I want to say this is one of thee nicest T-R's i've ever set eye's on. You need to be commended on the fine job you did. I think you should keep this car and show it off for yourself. If i was in the market to buy another GN/TR, i'd buy this one in a second.

WOW!:smile:

I want to say this is one of thee nicest T-R's i've ever set eye's on. You need to be commended on the fine job you did. I think you should keep this car and show it off for yourself. If i was in the market to buy another GN/TR, i'd buy this one in a second.

WOW!:smile:

I love these cars I wish i had the room and the money to keep them all.its going to be painful to see it go.but I will keep rebuilding them.I also love doing that. I would like to see it go to a good home.

Wow, very nice car. Engine bay looks super clean and so does the rest of the car. Good price too. You should have no problem selling this.

Beautiful car came out real nice. That was always one of my favorite colors in a T. I always liked that look of the non rear defog cars. You don't see them too often. If that thing was an astro roof I'd be all over it! :D If you still have it bring it up to the T party in Ohio this summer. I'm sure it will win something there! :cool: Would love to see it in person.

car

If it wasn't for dreams of a new car I would be all over that..... Nice car for sure.

I have two boys 5and 2yr old ,any chance of a straight up trade,I will even supply 4 months of diapers ;);):smile:

Sweet car...