1987 Buick Turbo T 53,000 miles

dannyray

For sale: 1987 Buick Turbo T, Maroon interior/exterior, 53,000 miles
All original numbers matching-VIN visible on front/back bumpers, tail lights, all glass, etc. WO2 option code, intercooler,working factory A/C, center console, 3.42 posi rear end; power windows, locks, trunk; rear window defogger.
I have replaced the stock springs with beefier variable rate springs, replaced plugs, wires, module and coil.
Car is not a daily driver, nor is it showroom perfect. It is in great shape for its age and is not a modified, abused race car. It is the perfect car for someone that is passionate and knowledgeable about Turbo Regals.
Pics available. $9500
Daniel 229-206-0306

Your actually in Sylvester arent you? My mom sent me some pics of the car last week (I was floored she knew what it was!)...it looks geat! Good luck with it!

Is this car to nice to be a DD? Or is something wrong with the car for it not to be reliable for a DD?

For sale: 1987 Buick Turbo T, Maroon interior/exterior, 53,000 miles
All original numbers matching-VIN visible on front/back bumpers, tail lights, all glass, etc. WO2 option code, intercooler,working factory A/C, center console, 3.42 posi rear end; power windows, locks, trunk; rear window defogger.
I have replaced the stock springs with beefier variable rate springs, replaced plugs, wires, module and coil.
Car is not a daily driver, nor is it showroom perfect. It is in great shape for its age and is not a modified, abused race car. It is the perfect car for someone that is passionate and knowledgeable about Turbo Regals.
Pics available. $9500
Daniel 229-206-0306

Please give me a call my phone # is in your PM, thanks

T

ha ha :biggrin: i'm not a car dealer just a hobbyist some of them are in my warehouse and some are at friend's lot. I keep 2 at home for driving whenever i could (Mazda hybrid with the 4.1 Buick and the twins). Where you from?
Are you a MAGNA member?

My car is still for sale. Anybody interested call me directly. I will not give out my address so you can send me a check. Face to face with no funny business is how I do business. I will answer any questions about my Turbo Regal.

My car is still for sale. Anybody interested call me directly. I will not give out my address so you can send me a check. Face to face with no funny business is how I do business. I will answer any questions about my Turbo Regal.

Great. I emailed for photos and VIN and am arranging to have a friend in GA check the car out in person.

OK good keep your car and advertise it in your local paper STUPID seller!
I was very interested and i made you an offer of $9k to help me out with the transport (from Georgia to NJ) which you accepted and i asked for your address so i can send you the check, now what's wrong with that? it was to your advantage that i'm buying sight/unseen isn't it? I also told you that when everything clears on your end to send me the title so that i can arrange for insurance and transport, right? GRRRRRRR!