1987 Dark Blue T-type, 41K miles

PM me your Bottom dollar. I've got a friend down here thats very interested in a car like yours and i'll give it to him and tell him to contact you. Very well done car by the way.

Thanks for the compliments. Sorry, but I'm not revealing the bottom dollar yet and I'm not ending the auction early. If the car doesn't meet the reserve price I'll let everyone know the bottom dollar right after the auction. I've got the reserve set low enough that someone's gonna steal it.

Sad to hear your selling her Justin. :( Guys, this is a sweet car. Always stored in his garage and kept under a cover. Runs very strong and looks good. This car needs nothing. Good luck with the sale.

Saw the pics on Ebay. Looks like a very nice car. Too bad you weren't closer.

Good luck with the sale.

This proves the market for performance cars is at an all time low. Guess I'll find storage and sell in a few years when prices recover.

This proves the market for performance cars is at an all time low. Guess I'll find storage and sell in a few years when prices recover.

I was thinking the same thing watching your auction. It is a gorgeous car you have & i'm sure it will find the right new owner.