1987 GN HARDTOP...FAST! $16K Florida ...Well Worth It!

GNDen

1987 Buick Grand National, HARDTOP, Body Has 80,619 Original Miles, Motor Worked And Transmission Rebuilt, Champion Heads, 460 RWHP Dyno, 55lb Injectors, TA-60 Turbo, Scanmaster, Translator Plus, Autometer Gauges, Hooker Exhaust w/Downpipe, Tin Man Cold Air Kit, Rear Mickey Thompson Drag Radials, Fuel Pump, Adjustable Fuel Regulator w/FP Gauge, Airbags, Alky Control Kit, Upgraded Intercooler, New Alternator, New Optima Battery, New A/C System, Pioneer Tuner w/CD And Bazooka Tube. All Original Documentation, Books And Window Sticker Included.

For additional photos and info, please go to-

www.pastpresentauto.com

Hi tonysmach,

Has a 206 Roller Cam, Forged Pistons, Champion Heads and Billet Endcaps. Car runs Excellent. All work was done by KDK Performance by Kevin King here in Orlando, Florida. He knows the car. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks again.

hmmm, if you like more pictures I can send you about 100... Please let me know if interested and I can email. Thanks! :cool:

Yes, it's a TA-60 Turbo. Are you looking at the correct GN pics???

The GN For 24,000 has the end photo Im guessing should be with the 16,000$ GN :)
Thats a te44 or te60 in the photo with the 16,000$ GN :)
Not trying to be mean just think that maybe you have your photos mixed up (We have all done it lol)
Nice looking car

GN City Baby!

Correct, the $16k GN has the TA-60 Turbo as advertised.

The $24k GN with all power options, has the TA-49 (Chrome Turbo Buick Cover).

All Pictures are correct for both vehicles :cool:

Correct, the $16k GN has the TA-60 Turbo as advertised.

The $24k GN with all power options, has the TA-49 (Chrome Turbo Buick Cover).

All Pictures are correct for both vehicles :cool:

Ta-60 is a stock appearing turbo so its not a ta60 its a TE60 ;)