You can type here any text you want

1987 GN Hardtop with 861 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

da35114

Hello Guys,

I have been an avid collector and enthusiast of the GN's (as well as other rare GM products) for many years. I am looking forward to being an active contributor to the forum.

I was considering upgrading to a low mile GNX as values of these cars have come down significantly recently over the low mile GN's. I would consider trading my 861 mile GN Hardtop towards the right GNX and cash if you know of any nice examples out there, or a straight cash purchase.

I can be contacted directly at 860-919-8999 or by email at beterginio@yahoo.com.

Thank You!!

Pics and Price

Many requests already :). I am not anxious to sell, rather entertaining possible offers as I pursue the GNX. I have plenty of pictures and will upload upon my return this weekend. The car has every piece of paper and documentation since Day 1 in a 2" correlated binder. The car is stored properly in my climate controlled garage and is "in the wrapper".

One (t-top) recentley sold on Ebay, same miles, for $41,500. Considering it would be difficult to replace this example, I am considering the options and offers. I don't need to sell this one to buy the GNX, but it would make storage more convenient.

I thank you all for such passionate interest !!

Pics of the car and a cash price would be very helpful. ;)

Wow, I thought this was Ebay?! My bad :)

How about this: do not make a demands on me. The car is not for sale as stated, just entertaining possibly selling it. If you offered me $100k (k= thousand GN Brett) I would not sell it to you.

da35114

Been a lot of this lately. It will help you in the sale or trade. There are
many people here that don't have to sell. And plenty capable of buying a mint GN. But a ball park would save you the headaches and limit the people wasting your time.

Good Luck.

Thanks Ronnie

A little clarification rather than demands is all that was needed. No "fishing expedition" here, just geeting my game together on my next possible aquisition.

I would entertain anything in the $40's.

Thanks Ronnie.

You are welcome, Ok, Change places with some of the potential buyers.

1. Rough location

2. Pic's or link to pic's

You are welcome, Ok, Change places with some of the potential buyers.

1. Rough location

2. Pic's or link to pic's

let me ask you something all of you guys posting here , a lot of CARS FOR SALE adds start without pics or price here on this forum , many will say ....I will upload pics next week or I am just testing the market .......do you SELLERS think a buyer would like to see pics of your car no matter what milage now , not NEXT WEEK and know asking price NOW before he gets all excited and waists his time talking about buying your car with ...I don't know ...his wife...parents ... himself ? or you just F....that stupid ???:confused:

Pics

I will upload all the pics upon my return this weekend, as I do not have my laptop on me currently. I have pictures of every angle including the interior, undercarriage, trunk and engine bay.

I reside in Southington Connecticut (center of state) as a reference point for the GN's location.
:smile:

Thanks Ronnie.

I will upload all the pics upon my return this weekend, as I do not have my laptop on me currently. I have pictures of every angle including the interior, undercarriage, trunk and engine bay.

I reside in Southington Connecticut (center of state) as a reference point for the GN's location.
:smile:

Thanks Ronnie.

Buy TurboLOU's GNX 13,000 miles it is mint.

How about this: do not make a demands on me. The car is not for sale as stated, just entertaining possibly selling it. If you offered me $100k (k= thousand GN Brett) I would not sell it to you.

I am sure that your vehicle is a good one,and everybody knows a good thing won't hurt you. So stick your GN up your ass. I would not accept it if you paid me $100k. You pretentious arrogant prick.

Best Wishes

I am sure that your vehicle is a good one,and everybody knows a good thing won't hurt you. So stick your GN up your ass. I would not accept it if you paid me $100k. You pretentious arrogant prick.

Best Wishes

WELL SAID! :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin:

Pictures (1 0F 4)

GN-1.JPG

GN-2.JPG

GN-3.JPG

GN-4.JPG

GN-5.JPG

Back