You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National 6K miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez guys, if one more person says he got hosed on a $4k detail, wax, whatever you want to call it I am going to puke..............

It is done, it was his money, forget it.

Great looking car and good luck with the sale.

Very nice car! Worth every dime of it IMO!!! Good luck with the sale!

Great looking car...Do you have the original tires for it?

About 7 -8 years ago, my bosses 13 year old neighbor (a girl) went into his shop and knifed one of the tires. My boss made her father pay for an entire new set. Funny thing, the girls father is now a business associate of mine.

I dont think he kept the originals.

detailing

I just thought I could take this chance to let everyone know I just started a detailing business a few minutes ago after reading this thread . for 4000.00 dollars I will fly out to your location then have my crew drive my semi tractor trailer full detail shop out to your location and detail and service your car!

I just thought I could take this chance to let everyone know I just started a detailing business a few minutes ago after reading this thread . for 4000.00 dollars I will fly out to your location then have my crew drive my semi tractor trailer full detail shop out to your location and detail and service your car!

Ok, your on. Lets arange that ok,

I wanna see you drive your rolling detail shop to Kansas and do my car just like this one was done......... you will lose your ass:p

Why are all of you guys obsessed with what he spent? Obviously you probably use Jiffy Lube to change your oil as well.

i better just unsubscribe......

I.m with you Johndeere i don't care about what you spent sir on the detail and service that is one exeptional vechicle you have and it is worth every penny you are asking someone will have a very nice time capsule when the buy this car and the detail does look well done no one here can pick that car appart or say anything bad just sucks the economy is in the crapper cause 3 years ago this car would not have lasted longer than a week, good luck on you sale sir your car is worth it or mabe keep it for a later time when things turn around cause you only have one with 6k on it once

I.m with you Johndeere i don't care about what you spent sir on the detail and service that is one exeptional vechicle you have and it is worth every penny you are asking someone will have a very nice time capsule when the buy this car and the detail does look well done no one here can pick that car appart or say anything bad just sucks the economy is in the crapper cause 3 years ago this car would not have lasted longer than a week, good luck on you sale sir your car is worth it or mabe keep it for a later time when things turn around cause you only have one with 6k on it once

Spot on, nice post;)

Thanks guys. After reading Spool's post I was thinking of deleating the entire thing and moving on. I realize I paid a prime price for the work...probably too much... but at the same time I dont need to hear smack from the peanut gallery. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR IN LIFE. I'll leave this up for the next 24hours. Beyond that, find the car on Hemmings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back