1987 GRAND NATIONAL - MINT - LOADED with ASTROROOF!

Steve Petro

Here the info on the MINT LOADED Grand National. This Grand National has EVERY option except digital dash. See below for complete details

AU3 $145 Electric door locks
A01 $120 Soft Ray Tinted Glass
A31 $210 Power windows
A90 $ 50 Electric trunk lock release
B48 $ 47 Trunk trim covering
B88 $ 60 Protective body side moldings
B91 $ 15 Door edge guards - Black
CD4 $ 55 2-speed windshield wiper/delay
CF5 $925 Silver Astroroof
C49 $145 Electric rear window defogger
C95 $ 24 Front seat reading lights
D64 $ 58 Lighted visor vanity mirror
D68 $ 30 Body color mirrors - left & right remote
G80 $100 Limited-slip differential
K34 $ 175 Electronic cruise control
LC2 $ NC Engine 3.8 SFI Turbo
N33 $125 Tilt steering wheel
TT5 $ 25 Tungsten halogen headlamps
T63 $ 16 Headlamps on indicator
T82 $ 57 Twighlight sentinel headlamp control
UA1 $ 26 Heavy duty battery
UA6 $159 Theft deterrent system
US7 $ 70 Automatic power antenna
UW4 $ 95 Concert sound speaker system
UX1 $504 Delco-GM Graphic EQ cassette tape ETR Stereo
VK3 $ NC Frt license plate mounting
WE2 $3,574 Grand National option
WG1 $ 240 Power seat 6-way (driver side)
19U $ NC Exterior color - Black. Trim 583 - Bucket seats in Gray
cloth

MSRP $11,562
Options Subtotal $ 7,050
Destination Charge $ 430
Total Amount $19,042

All original paint in MINT condition. No fading, checking or cracking etc. No body work, no accidents. One owner. Never a primary car.
Dealer documents including: GM Service Plan (Protecto-Plate), Window sticker, Bill of sale. All service books for glove box, COMPLETE dealer history showing ENTIRE history with over 25 documents, only serviced at Buick dealers, ALL miles are documented. 40,000 miles. Could pass for 6,000-8,000 mile
car. Only items changed were a battery and new Michelin tires. NO modifications on any kind. None!!! Undercarriage is in exceptional condition with some factory tags still in place. No road rash. Never used as a primary car. No winters or salt exposure. No rusty components. Hem flanges on doors and
trunk are in perfect condition. Always stored in a temperature
controlled environment.

Price $17,500
If you are serious, call me.

Regards, Steve (248) 321-3750

I just took it to a cruise night in the 90 degree heat with the AC on icy cold. 30 mile round trip in comfort. It also has the catlytic converter still on it. Its really quite to what I am used to with my modded GN.

Sounds like a beauty, Steve, but if you have it when I come visit, I am NOT NOT NOT going to drive it.....:rolleyes:

sweet GN. Not to hijack your thread but my friend just bought a 69 Corvette almost identical to yours. Yellow/black leather 390 hp 427 conv (2 tops) except its a 4 speed ac car. 37 k oigininal miles too:)
I think he got it from Rhode Island..

Doug, I will have a car for you to drive when you come here for the Woodward Dream Cruise. Just keep it under 55mph:p

Frank, Thanks. I really liked the Vette. It was a nice body off resto. The car was a little hot to drive with the BIG block close to your feet. I still liked it anyway!

FWIW & IMHO:
Nope, missing option code "K05" engine block heater.
But that is a very nicely optioned car, Steve. Also, wasn't there an option code for the car being delivered with the raised white letters mounted on the outside of the car? What, no pictures yet?

hehe, my 16,000 mile T-type has the engine block heater option.....:D oops, sorry, didn't mean to hijack yer thread there, GoatBoy....:p

I don't think there are too many around with this many options.
The car is mint. Pictures coming soon. Serious inquires only. NO tire kicking please.:D

Previously posted by:
"dhauser":
"hehe, my 16,000 mile T-type has the engine block heater option..... oops, sorry, didn't mean to hijack yer thread there, GoatBoy...."

Play nice, muderator Dugg, that engine block heater kept the motor up to temperature during down time between it's 1/4 miles runs, right.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously posted by;
"Steve Petrol":
"I don't think there are too many around with this many options.
The car is mint. Pictures coming soon. Serious inquires only. NO tire kicking please."

That was not your 1st statement, Steve. Your 1st statement was;
"Here the info on the MINT LOADED Grand National. This Grand National has EVERY option except digital dash. See below for complete details"

I was only questioning what I thought was an error, or mis-statement. It is an exceptionally well optioned car, and I am sure that there are very few Turbo Regals, GN or otherwise, optioned as well. And I was not planning on "kicking tires", yours or Duggies. And I asked about the pictures because I know that you have exceptionally nice cars and I just wanted to see the pictures. Nothing else implied or intended. So by your statement "Serious inquiries only" I would take that to mean only a person who is seriously interested in your car can question/ point out a possible mistake/oversight.
That's a little harsh, but I guess that I understand.
Have a good night, gentlemen, and good luck on the car sale. Sounds like a very nice GN, BTW. Oh, sorry to have entered your thread, too.

Wells, no need to be sorry. Don't take it personally.
I am not always correct, just ask my Wife.

Pictures will be taken soon, whenever it stops raining here in Michigan.:mad:

Take it easy, there, Wellsy. Steve and I are good friends and we razz each other all the time.....just havin' a little fun is all. Geez.

Sorry, Doug:
I mistook your razzing Steve for giving me a hard time over your 16K mile extra clean gray/blackout/engine block heatered Turbo Regal.

HEY FRANK............

Does your buddy want a twin to match his Vette?
This one is for sale.....................................................:D

The 1969 Corvette, 427cu in 390hp, Auto, Daytona Yellow with Black leather interior, numbers matching, frame off restored. High number 2 condition. Comes with auxillary hardtop (factory).
$44,900/offers considered.
Thanks for your interest.