You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National Roller 71,000 miles on body

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody got a opinion

First off to all you know it all people on this board...Please keep your stupid F'N comments to yourself.

I'm selling the car to John. He sent me a $216 deposit through Paypal. I sold the car to him for $3200.

I purchased a car, a 1983 Trans Am in California; I'm not asking John to finance the purchase of that car. I paid for the car already and need to pay the shipper when it's dropped off. I asked John to wire transfer money to my bank acct so I could accomplish this.

And yes I bought a Trans Am in California and intend on using the money from the sale of the GN to pay for it...It's my GN Im selling so I sort of figure I can use the money from that sale for whatever I want?

I recieved a email from John stating he was coming up here to pick up car and bringing another Turbo friend...Yippe.

Then he asks If I need parts...That's where I'm getting concerned.
I SOLD THE CAR FOR $3200 AND DON'T WANT ANY PARTS IN TRADE. I bought a Trans Am in California and need to pay the shipper when it's dropped off. Again...MY MONEY I CAN BUY WHAT I WANT.

I never brought up trading parts or anything for that matter, John did. I sold the car for $3200 and that's it. I've had numerous people call me and want to pay more for the car. I made a deal with John and intend on selling him the car...FOR $3200...NOT SOME CASH AND PARTS.

I really appreciate you posting the emails from you to me and back...Grow up John.

and the rest of you posting comments about that John should come up here and kick some ass...What are you 5 years old? Really?

Again, i've done nothing wrong and intend on selling John the car. It's just I was under the impression I was selling it for $3200 not some cash and parts.

I didn't change the deal and I thought it was kinda ****ty for him to email about the parts instead of calling and saying would you be interested in any other parts...I would have responded No that's ok.

John I got your call but couldn't return it because of where I work and I relisted the car on here and craigslist because you kinda switched up the deal with the parts nonsense. So If that wasn't your intention call and don't email next time.

and for all you **** talkers on this board, he sent me $216.30 paypal, which I'd gladly refund. I have no intention of keeping his money and not selling him the car...but that's what he's done a great job of doing here. When I read the post that's what I thought too.

And just for the record...John stated that I probably found out that it's harder then i thought to install the GN engine in the TA...Nope it's not. I can use the GN engine, trans and GN engine wiring in the TA with the GN heads. Just modify the AC box and cut a hole in the firewall and use the harness instead of using the TTA wiring. It can be done and it's not hard like John who doesn't even know me stated...I like that. he bought a car from me 1) which he hasn't even picked up 2) or paid for in full but yet he knows me well enough to comment on my mechanical skills on installing a 3.8 V-6 turbo in a 3RD GEN.

I'm not going to sit here any make stupid comments to you guys on this board, I'll just remeber who posted what and stear clear of you guys when buying parts or dealing with people from here.

And it's 9:44 PM now and I tried to call John at 9:18 PM and got no answer and some message that the caller I was calling hasn't set up something on his phone.

Maybe I should start posting negative crap about John on here and listing all the emails i sent him and making assumptions about him.

Lastly in closing some of you may find this insensitive or that Im a jerk or Ja*off (or add you own explative) but I really don't care what a bunch of guys who don't know me think about me, especially misinformed guys. Yeah I really wanna hang out with you guys and call you my friend. No thanks.

and whoever posted If this is what he's doing he'll never post here again, great threaten me with banishment...it's cool there are so many Turbo Buick parts here for sale and knowledge but it's not the only place and the guys who were quick to jump all over me...you ruin this place.

Thanks for listening, not trying to offend anyone or scam anyone either...Louie

First off to all you know it all people on this board...Please keep your stupid F'N comments to yourself.

I'm selling the car to John. He sent me a $216 deposit through Paypal. I sold the car to him for $3200.

I purchased a car, a 1983 Trans Am in California; I'm not asking John to finance the purchase of that car. I paid for the car already and need to pay the shipper when it's dropped off. I asked John to wire transfer money to my bank acct so I could accomplish this.

And yes I bought a Trans Am in California and intend on using the money from the sale of the GN to pay for it...It's my GN Im selling so I sort of figure I can use the money from that sale for whatever I want?

I recieved a email from John stating he was coming up here to pick up car and bringing another Turbo friend...Yippe.

Then he asks If I need parts...That's where I'm getting concerned.
I SOLD THE CAR FOR $3200 AND DON'T WANT ANY PARTS IN TRADE. I bought a Trans Am in California and need to pay the shipper when it's dropped off. Again...MY MONEY I CAN BUY WHAT I WANT.

I never brought up trading parts or anything for that matter, John did. I sold the car for $3200 and that's it. I've had numerous people call me and want to pay more for the car. I made a deal with John and intend on selling him the car...FOR $3200...NOT SOME CASH AND PARTS.

I really appreciate you posting the emails from you to me and back...Grow up John.

and the rest of you posting comments about that John should come up here and kick some ass...What are you 5 years old? Really?

Again, i've done nothing wrong and intend on selling John the car. It's just I was under the impression I was selling it for $3200 not some cash and parts.

I didn't change the deal and I thought it was kinda ****ty for him to email about the parts instead of calling and saying would you be interested in any other parts...I would have responded No that's ok.

John I got your call but couldn't return it because of where I work and I relisted the car on here and craigslist because you kinda switched up the deal with the parts nonsense. So If that wasn't your intention call and don't email next time.

and for all you **** talkers on this board, he sent me $216.30 paypal, which I'd gladly refund. I have no intention of keeping his money and not selling him the car...but that's what he's done a great job of doing here. When I read the post that's what I thought too.

And just for the record...John stated that I probably found out that it's harder then i thought to install the GN engine in the TA...Nope it's not. I can use the GN engine, trans and GN engine wiring in the TA with the GN heads. Just modify the AC box and cut a hole in the firewall and use the harness instead of using the TTA wiring. It can be done and it's not hard like John who doesn't even know me stated...I like that. he bought a car from me 1) which he hasn't even picked up 2) or paid for in full but yet he knows me well enough to comment on my mechanical skills on installing a 3.8 V-6 turbo in a 3RD GEN.

I'm not going to sit here any make stupid comments to you guys on this board, I'll just remeber who posted what and stear clear of you guys when buying parts or dealing with people from here.

And it's 9:44 PM now and I tried to call John at 9:18 PM and got no answer and some message that the caller I was calling hasn't set up something on his phone.

Maybe I should start posting negative crap about John on here and listing all the emails i sent him and making assumptions about him.

Lastly in closing some of you may find this insensitive or that Im a jerk or Ja*off (or add you own explative) but I really don't care what a bunch of guys who don't know me think about me, especially misinformed guys. Yeah I really wanna hang out with you guys and call you my friend. No thanks.

and whoever posted If this is what he's doing he'll never post here again, great threaten me with banishment...it's cool there are so many Turbo Buick parts here for sale and knowledge but it's not the only place and the guys who were quick to jump all over me...you ruin this place.

Thanks for listening, not trying to offend anyone or scam anyone either...Louie

So are you selling him the car or refunding his deposit? Your reply says both.

Gn

and yes many people have offered me more...but no the car is still sitting in my driveway, and no John I'm not affraid you're not going to like it and not want to buy it.

If you don't remember I did describe the GN to you over the phone.
I told you about the paint, the interior, the rust spot on the trunk where the previous owner put the battery and left it there and the quarter size rust spot on the driver door where I've seen Regals in general rust there....The car does have 71,000 miles on it like I stated. It's not a 3 mile trailer queen.:eek:

Louie,
The first day I spoke with you I gave you THREE numbers that you could reach me on. Not ONE call. I NEVER offered at anytime "parts for trade" read the e-mail. I simply offered to see if you were in need of anything since I was making the trip and have quite a bit of stuff. Our deal was ALWAYS cash and I never deviated from it. The email is pretty black and white its all right there. If you were intending on selling me the car why did you RELIST it today without even giving me a call on one of the THREE nimbers I gave you?? Anyway I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you offered to PayPal my deposit back TWICE go ahead and send it back. I'll be waiting. As to why you could not get me on the phone tonight I was outside working in the garage. I'm here now and have been available all day. As for all the other guys on this forum.....its called looking out for each other thats what I like about the community here. You and I know what happend here so lets just end it. Send my money and good luck selling the car:biggrin:

Just end this train wreck and start over....

Johndeergn

Ah that's it let people take pokes at me...

And to answer your question...Can you read? I want 3200 for the car not $$$ and parts HE OFFERED THAT

Ah that's it let people take pokes at me...

And to answer your question...Can you read? I want 3200 for the car not $$$ and parts

I read his reply, he was asking if you needed in parts but offered the full amount.... Did you read that.

Either sell him the car for your agreed price or a new thread will need to be started,

You said you were gonna sell it to him then you said you were gonne refund his deposit,,,, just tell me how it ends,

Louie, figure out if you sold it to John and will accept his terms.... if not let us know where they all stand,

Ty

Gotta Love this

After being cursed, sworn at and told If I cut the car in half he wouldn't come buy it. If I sold it for $1000 he wouldn't buy it.

John can buy the Car for $3200. He sent me $216.30 Paypal. $210 is what I recieved. He can pick up car for $3000 the balance owed in CASH...NOT PARTS OF ANY KIND and pick up his car, now that's a piece of **** all of a sudden. I dont have anything that's worth anything according to him. I can barely make it to work to pay my mortgage. I dont have the $200 he sent me...oh yeah and lastly I'm a ***** according to him. Nice

Just got off the phone with Louie and in no uncertain terms I basically told him to refund my deposit and sell the car to whomever he pleases. He did state that he thought I was offering parts so I will give him the benefit of the doubt on that. He could not however explain why he relisted the car without notifying me or refunding my deposit. Let's just say it was a very spirited conversation. If he would have spoken with me or refunded my money BEFORE he tried to sell the car again I may have been dissapointed but would have gotten over it. I ask him to justify how he felt it was right to relist the car with MY MONEY in his pocket? I would not buy this car from him at any price because he relisted it without notification so now It is a trust issue for me and I can see NO GOOD coming from any transaction between us. I asked him SEVERAL times since he as offered to refund the deposit and he had NO RESPONSE. Actually hung up on me (or we were disconnected) when I asked him one last time when I could expect the Paypal.:confused: I told him to give me my money and I would make sure I posted he made it right with me. That's all I can do at this point. Balls in his court.

???

I don't know I'm trying to make heads or tails out it and trying to sift through all the names he's calling me.

After dealing with John I really don't want anything to do with this site.

Just got off the phone with Louie and in no uncertain terms I basically told him to refund my deposit and sell the car to whomever he pleases. He did state that he thought I was offering parts so I will give him the benefit of the doubt on that. He could not however explain why he relisted the car without notifying me or refunding my deposit. Let's just say it was a very spirited conversation. If he would have spoken with me or refunded my money BEFORE he tried to sell the car again I may have been dissapointed but would have gotten over it. I ask him to justify how he felt it was right to relist the car with MY MONEY in his pocket? I would not buy this car from him at any price because he relisted it without notification so now It is a trust issue for me and I can see NO GOOD coming from any transaction between us. I asked him SEVERAL times since he as offered to refund the deposit and he had NO RESPONSE. Actually hung up on me (or we were disconnected) when I asked him one last time when I could expect the Paypal.:confused: I told him to give me my money and I would make sure I posted he made it right with me. That's all I can do at this point. Balls in his court.

Let me know if you get your deposit, Louie next time you have an offer take it dont get greedy..

Just do a simple google search of his e-mail.... reach your own conclusion.

mailto:louielouie33@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back