You can type here any text you want

1987 Limited 26K mile roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gn-newbee

Looks like the Army wants to send me to Italy when I get back from Iraq in a few months. I report in Jan so have After all I have to get rid of the car. Not enough time or a place to store it for 3 1/2 more years.

Car is white with maroon int 60/40 pillow top bench seat, colum shift, reads just under 27k, chrome and paint in excellent condition. Has a hot wired 340,bilsteins,ATR cross flow 3in exhaust. Car is complete minus motor and trans. Purchased a few months ago from Dan"Grumpy" southern car no rust. c
Collected some other parts that can go with the car for added charge. Will list those parts seperate later. Car is located 20 minutes from Rochester NY. E mail for pics or better yet can someone post them I tried. Thanks

Price for car is 6k
Dan

heres a few pics

Attachments

• MVC-032S.JPG
    MVC-032S.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 523
  • MVC-025S.JPG
    MVC-025S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 478
  • MVC-021S.JPG
    MVC-021S.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 486
few more

Attachments

• MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 418
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 411
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 402
more

Attachments

• 6118scd.jpg
    6118scd.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 455
  • 3978scd.jpg
    3978scd.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 427
  • 150fscd.jpg
    150fscd.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 414
I have to stop lookin at these pic's .. I really don't need it back :eek: :p

as a matter of fact she is coming home today !!! this is the first time in a LONG time nothing new is sitting here :eek: :p

Niceeeeeeee!

Wow- what a nice car! I wish this car was closer to me, love the pillow back seats! Looks like a Coffin!!! :biggrin:

Plus the white is so opposite of the GN (which I have now)

I have alot of interest in this car. I know i asked this before but do you have any pictures under the hood? I am still trying to figure out why a car this nice was left without a motor?

I'll try to post a few under the hood pics there in a zip file so have to figure out how to get them out. I think the car will be sold soon. The reason the motor is out previous owner pulled it for whatever reason guess he wanted it for another project and didnt want the car, he has or had plenty :D

off topic might have some good news about my moving situation :D

dan

Monte231SS said:
I have alot of interest in this car. I know i asked this before but do you have any pictures under the hood? I am still trying to figure out why a car this nice was left without a motor?

because I wanted it :eek: .. :p

What's that white stuff on the ground?

Monte231SS said:
I am still trying to figure out why a car this nice was left without a motor?

Grumpy owned it, check his sig, nuf said.

ttt for ya

Wow, talk about DeJa Vu...I owned this one too! I think Chris now owns this one?

Joe is this your old Limited? The one you changed a HG on at BPG in 04??? This thing is making its rounds in the Buick Community. That car is headed to the track tonight :cool:

Did you sell your GN?

turbobuick said:
Joe is this your old Limited? The one you changed a HG on at BPG in 04??? This thing is making its rounds in the Buick Community. That car is headed to the track tonight :cool:

Did you sell your GN?

Long story Chris, but I owned this one I picked up in a package deal out of NY a few yrs back with an 87 GN. This one was a GA recovered theft and a twin to my Limted that you are thinking of from BPG...very similar cars but not the same. I thought you were talking about a different white T that Dan owned that you said you bought.

I didn't sell the GN, got a few people interested though. This will complete your collection, when are you buying it?

I hated selling the car but plans changed and i couldn't have finished for some time. Good news is I dont have to go to Italy and most likely staying in AK so looks like I need to find another car maybe around december time frame if all goes right but the wife wants a boat so that might have to come first. Chris told me he dropped a motor and trans in it allready and is running strong.
Dan

Back