1987 Limited 29k miles $12,500...new pics...

slowcar

Banned
I took her out today for a clay and wax job and fluid change and then took some more pics... still for sale.....

Rear end fluid along with oil was changed with synthetic .....original tires still retain air but should be replaced....paint still shines awesome and has the metallic in it..... car drives and rides like new.... cold ac...

car was completely clayed down and waxed with Liquid Glass sealer...

no paint work on car and original owner removed emblems from hood ... I have since bought new ones and will be installing them

$12,500 firm... Mark 954-548-7706

Attachments

• CIMG2139.jpg
    CIMG2139.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 2,147
  • CIMG2137.jpg
    CIMG2137.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 2,133
  • CIMG2135.jpg
    CIMG2135.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 2,131
  • CIMG2134.jpg
    CIMG2134.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 2,134
  • CIMG2133.jpg
    CIMG2133.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 2,114
more pics.... 100% original car!!

the tires, plugs , wires etc. are all orginal.... this is a time warp car.... call 954-548-7706 .. price is firm....PLEASE try and find a car like this at this price not adding the fact that it is a limited with leather of only a few that were built with this color combo and the fact that there is no other one like this with this many miles and originality in the US period let alone for $12,500 ... this folks is a FREAKIN GOOD DEAL... thank god I dont need money.....when these cars get to the point of not existing anymore...... some will look back and say "damn I just never thought it would go up like that" or "I just cant find one for sale that is not messed with or modified "......... I have said it many times about the GNX'S....wish I had bought a few when you could get them for almost the price of a new HONDA.... and now you cant get a decent one under $50k anymore....which is a lot of money period ....

Attachments

• CIMG2138.jpg
    CIMG2138.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,063
  • CIMG1987.jpg
    CIMG1987.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2,043
  • CIMG1988.jpg
    CIMG1988.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,045
  • CIMG2009.jpg
    CIMG2009.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 2,038
  • CIMG2020.jpg
    CIMG2020.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,020
can someone please explain to me why this t has not sold yet am i missin something

can someone please explain to me why this t has not sold yet am i missin something

Im with you . Is something wrong with the car ???? From the pics the inside looks brand new :eek:

Thats the best deal ive ever seen on a TR !

It seems that the main reason is that he had it for sale before and a bunch of "haters" jumped all over him and ruined his classified. That being said, what I could find didn't seem to indicate he was being unfair or untruthful about the car.
This is a beautiful car and I would have it in my garage but for two things.
1) It's too damn nice for me to drive all the time and the garage is already full.
2) I am still waiting for my insurance payout.
A TTT for a beautiful clean car. Be sure to see his website for more pics.
I hope you sell it before I get a check or you will have to ship this to Cali

Someone come spring time is going to say DAMN, I should have picked up that car....TTT for you. Come on guys appears to be a nice car for the money....I like the color combo myself....Good luck and I will pass on the word.

Aaron

I am located in Ft. Lauderdale

I have again had many interest in the car......no deposit as of yet... again folks... first deposit in hand secures the car.......the car is very well priced and will only come around like this once in a lifetime......

i think part of the reason it hasn't sold is because the car is too nice for too good a price and any buick nut knows this and cant bring themselves to buy such a nice unmolested car that they know they won't be able to resist modifying. at least thats my take on it, i would LOVE a turbo limited as a daily' but this car is way too nice for me because i unfortunately have no self-control when it comes to leaving stuff alone & not modifying it, it will start with a scanmaster, & just snowball from there, well i'll just put a downpipe on it & a chip, then injectors...i'll stop right there you all know what i'm talking about.:)

Bought my first GN earlier this year. Looking into selling some high dollar collector firearms to buy this so its in the works.