You can type here any text you want

1987 LIMITED 29K MILES leather!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
By the way though, is this car still available?? I 'REALLY' miss Limited I sold back in 2005...and if This Limited is $16k, thats a fair price...

It will be for the next 2 weeks

Available as of now ....storage right around the corner...

Storage has come up...car not for sale...

I got my storage on Sunday...leased out a 4 car warehouse .....did not have the patience to wait for my house.....thanks for the interest in the car and your offers..... Mark

With the recent & long overdo value increases by the NADA & Collector car appraisers that car would be a BARGAIN if it's still available.

IMO, this car would be a deal at $16-17k. I hate getting into discussions like this, but I personally don't care how much someone paid for a car before I got it as long as I feel that I'm getting a fair deal myself. The only thing I dislike that the seller did here is the "taking bids" format. IMO if you want to sell something here, put up a price and stick to it. If you want to auction a car, put it on Ebay. Anyway, beautiful car. Wish I had room for it.

what happened to the itchy pu55y??? (Mitsibishi)????:D

Thats Cute:) , well, like you I Mostly go to the shows, and frankly these Mitsu's
are like Rodney dangerfield "They Get NO RESPECT", and I'm REAL tired of all the Teenyboppers Oggling over it....plus the fact that I'm just Addicted to these Dam Buick's!!!

And under Pressure your right, I don't expect any deals, ESPECIALLY not this spring, so it looks like nows the time.....

Thats Cute:) , well, like you I Mostly go to the shows, and frankly these Mitsu's
are like Rodney dangerfield "They Get NO RESPECT", and I'm REAL tired of all the Teenyboppers Oggling over it....plus the fact that I'm just Addicted to these Dam Buick's!!!

And under Pressure your right, I don't expect any deals, ESPECIALLY not this spring, so it looks like nows the time.....

Do what I did...take the wing off = no teenyboppers. Get one of both and have fun :D

Back