You can type here any text you want

1987 LIMITED 29K MILES leather!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
mark..you got a future 40-50k car. 60s and 70s muscles dont compare to ttype/gn. 10 years from now you`ll here all the.....i wish i kept my original, non cutup,low mileage ttype or gn....i buy and sell as a hobby.or id jump on yours and hold mine also.a true collector/enthusiast will see the value here. glty

Thanks 11 sec.....True to the soul

11 Sec. I am gonna wind up keeping this Limited but can you find me a nice rust free Limited with cloth...(driver) tight suspension and mods unimportant... took this Limited out a few times and man it rocks for a stocker...the girlfriend thinks it is more comfy then my SRT8 was... but it will be put away in about 5 weeks now and I would really like a car to drive and not wory about putting on miles or getting "dirty" ....the leather on this car still has you flopping all over the seat.....

I could care less if you flip a car to make a few bucks, I was trying to be helpful...

But when it comes open titles, it's not a matter of opinion, it's the law.

What do you expect the buyer to do? Give you $11,000 to $14,000 for a car that still belongs to somebody else? What happens when the new buyer can't get the legal owner (previous owner) to sign the title over? What happens if the legal owner (previous owner) decides he wants the car back? And if the legal owner (previous owner) signs the title over to you, then it's impossible that title can be sold to anyone until it gets processed in your state under your name.

Good luck with that. This isn't a Ohio title your dealing with, where it is legal to sign the title off on the hood of your car without a notary present, where you can get away with just about anything. This is a Commonwealth of PA title, totally different league.

It's not our fault that you volunteered this information publicly in your ad.

Are you keeping or selling the car? Are you still trying to sell it auction style to the high bid? I'm also located in Florida & very interested. Thanks for your time.

As of right now the car is for sale

I wont have storage for another month... so if you would like to see it .it is available for sale.. give me a call if you would like 954-548-7706 Mark

323GTX said:
Your statements are false, and buyer/seller actions are illegal, I'll explain why.

If you are buying a car from PA with a PA title, live in another state, and not a car dealer... the buyers complete name, address, sellers signature, and selling price MUST be on the title and it MUST be done in the presence of a notary and it MUST be notarized. That is the sellers/owners responsibility. The buyer doesn't need to be present, seller can mail it to the buyer.

Before the buyer can sell that car to another buyer, you have to process that title to your states DMV, pay sales tax, and get a new title back in your name from your state.

Anything else is illegal.

You need to mail that title back to the guy you bought it from, he has to take it to a notary, sign the title over to you, and hope he mails it back to you. Because as it stands right now he still owns that car, and he is the only one that can sell it to somebody.

This would be correct :) I bought my GN in PA and that is exactly how it went down. Don't know if there is a way around it or not though. Maybe if you are a dealer :confused: It is too bad as I emailed Jay and he already had a deposit on it. Otherwise I was heading up to buy the car :( I was hoping somebody local bought so we could enjoy seeing at shows instead of buying it to make a profit. Oh well, does anyone know what state it ended up in?

Slowcar, I do like your enthusiasm toward the TR's and hope it is legit and not some sales BS. I would love for our cars to be worth a quarter mill like the Hemi's but I do not foresee it. Our cars are a true anomaly just at the wrong point in time. Please don't get me wrong, I believe the value will rise, but I believe the value of the Hemi's etc will peak and turn downward as the age group that desire them pass on. I probably would give you the 16 if I could, just to bring it back to the area, but I would be lucky to come up with 14 :frown:

I see your point ...I cherish the cars as well

I have $14k in the car now with shipping.... replacement value? Can I can actually say I will find one this original and rare? No....I cant sell it for what I paid unless I was desperate.... I will though trade plus cash for another Limited with cloth and average miles..mods or no mods that I can drive and not feel guilty about putting miles on an original...and ofcourse keep outside with a cover on it....The garage issue is a problem for me now

In my opinion his car is worth at least 15-16k and to get it at anything less makes it almost a steal in my book.

Good call Mike J. That color has got to be one of the highest numbers out there for Limiteds or even Ts for that matter. The tan leather is nice, just doesnt work well with burgandy in my opinion. The dark blue with tan looks sharp and hardly ever seen. Reggie Jacksons old Limited was this combo.

slowcar said:
I own a pool restoration co. and just dont have the time to flip cars...I really dont... Yeah the price I paid was a good deal but I had to ship it enclosed and waited months to get a car like this....I would of paid a lot more ..I am closing on a new home in mid Oct. and as of right now do not have the garage space .. so The car must sit in storage...I would prefer to sell the GN but I may of overpaid for the car...So If someone wants the Limited to give a new home well it is here for the taking ..if not well then I will keep the car... no problem... we all love these cars and there is a limit to what we will spend and do......

No offense but if you don't have room for it after you spent months looking for it, wouldn't you not just pay to store it for a couple of months until you moved :confused: Furthermore you just found out you were closing on a new house next month? :confused: Would the CL55 get parked in the driveway? Sorry but things just don't add up:confused: Should of just left the car in the Northeast where folks actually wanted the car:frown:
If I am wrong, I truely apologize but as I mentioned things just don't add up.

KJ

08-27-2006, 09:47 PM #1
ruskibusiness
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Sep 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 Kompressor 5.5L V8 supercharged w/ 493 horsepower. It has a silver exterior and black interior. Options such as, navigation, parking sensors, pulsating seats, dual spoke wheels, and more. It has about 60,000 miles. The vehicle is in showroom condition both inside and out. It runs like brand new and I can offer a 30 day warranty for your peace of mind. I currently have it on ebay for about $40,000. Anyone sell or buy one in the past few months? Maybe trade-in? What are they going for. Thank you in advance for you help.

ruskibusiness
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ruskibusiness
Visit ruskibusiness's homepage!
Find More Posts by ruskibusiness

08-29-2006, 05:19 AM #2
retardedmunk
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Aug 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in the market for one... call me thanks....Mark CORRECT NUMBER : 954-548-7706

I have spoken to Mark at length about this car & his current situation & i do not feel he is trying to pull anything funny. He has been more than open about the condition of the car & it's flaws, open with all the money he has invested up to this point & seems like a very reasonable person to deal with. I look forward to meeting with him this weekend & hopefully closing a deal on this car. I'm also truely glad that this car has been rescued from the Salty Northeast & will be given the chance to live next to another Low Mile Limited with Leather. :cool:

Color combo?

I guess it would be more interesting to see if there were that many to choose from..The car is a classy color.... rare indeed and actually very pretty when the sun shines on it... the thing is we cant go down to the dealer to pick what we want anymore...these cars are IMO good looking cars in almost every color except for the sage green... but let me tell you with only 2 ever made made I would buy one of those in a second even if I had to break the bank...as for as buying it and not having space... I would like to put the car in storage ...honestly I feel moe secure having the car at my home and not at a facility where access can be given to just about anybody duing business hours...And yes the deal on the house is within a month or less...and if it does not sell it will see the garage along with the other cars...

Mark, I am sorry to see you sell the car. I thought you were keeping it :confused: ? I am glad you are happy with the car. The buick community seems to be as tight as our s2000 community.

Jay

The buick community is tight

Hey Jay... yeah I will not sell the car once my garage space becomes available.. the overall condition is remarkable and very original which is keeping me also from wanting to put any miles on her... thans again Jay

323GTX said:
Good luck with that. This isn't a Ohio title your dealing with, where it is legal to sign the title off on the hood of your car without a notary present, where you can get away with just about anything. This is a Commonwealth of PA title, totally different league.

UHHHH..when I recently sold my TTA to a fella in Fla. all I did was sign the back, and gave him the title....same with the Limited I sold a year earlier...NO NOTARIES!!!! So it looks like your WONG!!! :eek:

TClassic said:
UHHHH..when I recently sold my TTA to a fella in Fla. all I did was sign the back, and gave him the title....same with the Limited I sold a year earlier...NO NOTARIES!!!! So it looks like your WONG!!! :eek:

I agree, every car I bought when I lived up in PA was signed on a hood of a car. The only time a notary was involved is when it came time to transfer the title into my name. There never was any need for the seller to be there for the notary. And yes, these were Commonwealth of PA titles.

Back