1987 Limited 29k miles Title in hand....$12,500 firm

slowcar

Banned
I now have the clean title in hand with my name for my car... this is a 29k mile original down to the tires... the body is a 8.0 out of 10 the interior is a 10-10....mechanically perfect.... paint shines really nice... a/c blows cold... this is the real deal... many inquires on car... now title is available and the car is for sale.... Mark 954-548-7706 this price and rarity is unreal....BUYERS LOOKING FOR A STREET CAR TO MODIFY DO NOT APPLY.....YOU CAN FIND A T OR GN THAT IS GREAT FOR THAT KIND OF CAR...THIS CAR IS A TIME WARP CAR..... AND SHOULD BE SOLD TO A ENTHUSIAST WHO KNOWS AND WANTS THE CAR FOR WHAT IT IS NOT JUST A "NICE TURBO REGAL WITH A HEALTHY DRIVE TRAIN" I can find a ton og those kinds of cars out there... there are no Limited's like this around period............ let me know.... Mark

Thanks... the title says actual miles of 29.944

pics and info on top link..... call me for any info 954-548-7706

Love your car but the color won't work for me. I'm sure your money is dead on or better. I've been keeping my eye out for a clean low mile gn or ttype for a while and you are in the ball park :wink:

I am located in Hollywood FLA.

The car would cost $600-800 to ship anywhere in the country.....

The car would cost $600-800 to ship anywhere in the country.....

Such a nice car...I am shocked it hasn't sold. 12.5k seems like the greatest deal around. If it is as clean on the flip side this should move soon.

Again TTT for a wonderful looking machine....I kind of like the color combo...

a lot of interest and buyers but no sale yet...$2000 BET

The car was sold to Shane...well the title took a little longer then expected.and I did not get back to him to get the money sent (he did try so it is my fault)....so the deal fell through.... a funny thing is that selling one is about as hard as finding one....... I would like to mention that we are talking about $12,500 not $18k or more that I know low mile Limited's have sold for ... it is not alot of money in today's auto market and the car is a hell of a deal....... how about this.. I will offer $1000 cash to anybody who can find a better deal on such a low mileage car ....it must be a Limited with leather and with miles within 10k of mine.....hell I am feeling generous.... I will give $2000 or same credit on my car if someone can find one similar to this and with low miles in the this country.....lol..... good luck....If a deal is not in made by Monday... this car will go on Ebay.. and I will get more then I am asking by a few thousand I guarantee it......

Thanks for the link to the photos-- what a nice vehicle! I saw from the other thread you referenced you were interested in a 10-second turbo car...I have one (the GN in my sig), I'm the 2nd owner, have owned it since 1994, built right...I've been spreading the word in my area that it is on the market for $10K. I like my GN, but so many of our tracks have closed we're now down to just one local 1/4 mile track: CA Speedway in Fontana, which doesn't offer any night racing because the facility doesn't have any lights, OR or we have to drive all the way to to Famoso Raceway near Bakersfield. :( So, I really can't enjoy the car as much as I'd like. If this interests you at all feel free to PM me.

In the meantime, bump for a really nice Limited.