You can type here any text you want

1987 limited 40k miles on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MiamiHenri

Here is my 1987 limited on ebay now item number 4596348316 I have a buy it now of 14k taking serious offers, money talks, please no trades. 41k miles black/grey pillow velour bench, column shift, clean no rust original conditon, no mods. I put it on here a while ago, here is a picture and it is in south florida, no rust. My email is henrileon@bellsouth.net Thanks Henri.

Attachments

• MVC-851S.JPG
    MVC-851S.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 390
  • MVC-861S.JPG
    MVC-861S.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 280
  • MVC-854S.JPG
    MVC-854S.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 273
  • MVC-864S.JPG
    MVC-864S.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 249
  • MVC-866S.JPG
    MVC-866S.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 260
Whats it worth?

Ok guys I would apprecieate some input here and opinions good or bad. I need this car to be gone. I have a lot of money in it, am I out of line here on the price? I know that there are not many out there like this. Thanks for any insight on this Henri... :confused:

Honestly? I think 14k is pretty optomistic........... the price spike we saw early this year is definately over and the cars are back to being very affordable again.

The economy sucks, and Christmas is coming, and the pinstriping on the car definately turns people off.......Also the trunk label would concern me if I were a buyer. It looks like it has been removed and put on another trunk lid possibly..? They usually won't peel up like that unless they have been removed with a heat gun.

Lastly, don't get caught up in the whole "rare" thing, that has been played out and anyone interested knows exactly how rare it is. The only people that don't know how rare it is wouldn't be interested in spending any money for it anyways.

Cool car though, black with chrome trim is awesome to me.

Just an opinion........... :confused:

Thanks Tim I apprecieate your words. I know what you are talking about the trunk sticker however when you see it in person you can see that it is legit. Taking that into consideration put a number on it guys dont be shy, I can take it I think...

PRICE DROP: Ok guys I am serious about selling the car, it is just sitting because I dont have it insured or registered now. I have a daily driver 87gn with 77k miles so I dont need the car, I believe that the car is too nice to modify. I know im sort of a newbie as far as posting goes but in the 90s I owned over 40 gns and T s. I bought this first with the intention of making it show condition. Laz can vouch for me as to my pervious history with these cars. New price 11,500 is it more interesting now?

I have 16k in the car, I am ready to take a loss however 11k is it. There are no 40k mile cars anywhere for under 14k in this condition. If you want a nice car your going to have to step up just a little. The price is very reasonable and I guarantee that the "sticker issue" is not an issue, no parts changed at all on this car. The car is on ebay now so you can bid on it there if you like. Thanks Henri...

MiamiHenri said:
I have 16k in the car, I am ready to take a loss however 11k is it. There are no 40k mile cars anywhere for under 14k in this condition. If you want a nice car your going to have to step up just a little. The price is very reasonable and I guarantee that the "sticker issue" is not an issue, no parts changed at all on this car. The car is on ebay now so you can bid on it there if you like. Thanks Henri...
Paid $12500 for mine 33K miles and astro roof......

steppin up

how is paint on 1-10?
interior on 1-10?
how many limiteds were produced in 87?
thanks.......9900.00 cash?

1035 Regal Limiteds with VIN 7 turbo in 1987............. and only available in 1987

stepped up higher

wow, that was qwik tim :)
10,000 cash miami if its what you say it is.....if not gl on ebay.

The 8th digit in the vin number is a number "7" that designates the turbo v-6 engine and drivetrain package.

Thanks Tim for the info, this car is super sweet guys, If you read the ebay ad I was probably a little harsh on it but I would rather the new owner be happy with it. The 10k offer is not far away from my price but I cut it down right away when I asked for an opinion to show I am not playing games. A lil bit more...There not many cars with these options in this color.

Back