You can type here any text you want

1987 T Gray/Gray

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
this is my dads car ,he is looking for $8000.has about 100K miles and leaks no oil..AeroSpace Components brakes up front,bucket seats, pwr window,pdl, NO stereo or rear speakers ( may have a nice one here for it tho)has blue top inj and a TE44 turbo ,very clean car..
Dennis ----------PLEASE no PM's on this car,only email..thanks
turbobuickgn@hotmail.com
can email pics ,but car is in my signature below here
i
i
i
v

there you go........... :cool:

Attachments

• PICT2398.jpg
    PICT2398.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 283
Nice car. Only one pic?
How's the weatherstripping? Interior?
No rust?
Any more suspension work besides the brakes? Still have the powermaster?
Any other mods besides injectors and turbo?

Sorry about all the questions, but I'm kind of interested and the ad doesn't say too much.
Thanks in advance

Boston Boy said:
Nice car. Only one pic?
How's the weatherstripping? Interior?
No rust?
Any more suspension work besides the brakes? Still have the powermaster?
Any other mods besides injectors and turbo?

Sorry about all the questions, but I'm kind of interested and the ad doesn't say too much.
Thanks in advance
all the suspension is ureathane(sp?) No stereo,have radio delete black lexan,car is clean,does"nt leak a drop of oil,basically stock,car has just over 100K ,drivers seat has ripe and he has a very clean replacement seat out of one of my cars,also has a nice brand new stereo for it (not installed),also stock rims can go with car to reduce price ,since the TTII are mine and not pops,stockers will need tires....

I have a friend who wants turbo buick pretty bad. He's got cash. He likes the grey car alot and wanted me to get a phone number.

Back