You can type here any text you want

1987 T top GN $11,000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REDRAGN

I am forced to sell my recently acquired GN due to lack of use, a military move and storage issues.

The car is garaged in Cumming, GA and can be viewed daily until 02JAN2011 when I move to VA.

I have owned the car for a few months and have enjoyed the few times I have driven it. The scanmaster shows good numbers at all times.

Made 266 hp and 396 tq @ 17psi on premium pump gas on a dynojet a few weeks ago.

82,7XX miles

Clear GA title held at my credit union where I owe $10,500 on the car. The current NADA loan value on the car was $12,000 when I purchased it.

Adjustable FPR
Upgraded injectors
TT chip
Pypes dual exhaust with race mufflers and test pipe
Bilstein shocks
Custom console arm rest with cupholder (no holes drilled to mount, have original console lid)
New hotwired 340 Walbro fuel pump
New TCC and filter service
K&N cone filter
Upgraded intake pipes
New scanmaster (velcro mounted)
New O2
New coil, plugs and wires
Rebuilt front end and alignment
New 16" GNX style wheels with 245 width Kumho tires
New trans mount (not installed yet)
Oil and Water temp gauges mounted on the console (no screws or holes drilled)
Digital dash with all functions working
Concert sound option with Syclone CD player in dash (have original radio)
Power windows
Power door locks
Remote trunk popper in glove box
Factory posi rear end
T tops need seals if you were to keep the car outside
T top storage bags
Starter override security system
COLD AC and HOT Heat

The interior is PERFECT with lots of detail parts having been replaced by the previous owner.

The engine has had the head gaskets along with almost all of the sensors replaced 2 owners ago.

This car is mechanically flawless and could be driven anywhere.

The BAD...the body has a few small dings and scratches. The paint is not perfect but still shines and looks decent. The car has light surface rust underneath but is not more than an eyesore. Doors and trunk are solid. The t top seals need to be replaced. Power antenna does not work.

I bought this car since it was a fairly stock car that was mechanically near perfect with a great interior. I regret having to sell it and am asking what I paid for it a few months ago. Since that time I spent a few hundred on preventative services and lots of time cleaning the car for fun.

LOTS of spare/original parts come with the car. I have every original part that has been removed from the car along with tons of documentation.

The attached pictures are from the previous owner and are representative of the cars current condition.

Call Matthew at 770-530-two zero four three for details.

Attachments

• Grand%20National%20008.jpg
    Grand%20National%20008.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,113
  • Grand%20National%20004.jpg
    Grand%20National%20004.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,106
  • Grand%20National%20003.jpg
    Grand%20National%20003.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,106
Yes...they were given to me in boxes when I bought the car...never pulled them out to look at them. Per the PO who installed the GNX style wheels and boxed them, they are in good shape.

I am actually goin to commerce ga ,thur am to drop of race car ,if available i would like to see the car then since ill be near there call me at 919-795 3912 let me know if Available, thanks todd

Still for sale...Todd did not make it down to look at it. Price drop to $10,500.

Mathew. I wish I was closer. I hope the car is still around in the new year. I might be able to come down to view your GN

Back