You can type here any text you want

1987 T-type with T-Tops in PA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rons87tr

1987 Buick T-type with T-Tops for sale in Montgomery Township PA. Asking $4,500 or Best Offer.

The Bad, needs paint, currently in primer. The odometer was broke when I bought the car, so the mileage on the title is exempt. I’ve since had the odometer fixed and have put around 8 or 9 thousand miles on the car. The odometer currently reads 98,000+ miles. For what ever reason the trunk lid is not original to the car, you can tell because the vin # on the RPO sticker is different then the vin # on the dash. There is some minor rust on the inside bottom of both doors and a spot on the roof behind the t-tops. When I bought the car, it had a stock Buick rear end with 2:53 gears. That has been replaced with GN rear from the GbodyParts.com guys.

The Good, transmission was rebuilt around 4,000 miles ago. It has 36# injectors, a walbro 340 fuel pump hot wired, Chip, RJC power plate, and stock intercooler with the Duttweiler neck. I’ve also replaced the shocks, springs, and front wheel cylinders. It’s been garaged kept for the last 2 ½ years.

It runs great and I drive it every day to work. The only performance issue I’ve seen is it will try and stall out on you when you let off the pedal after accelerating pretty hard. Pictures are available upon request.

Back