You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo Regal, gray t-top with 90k, $8900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

maxcom

IMG_3103.jpg

A very nice example of the Turbo Regals. Senior adult owned. Just clicked over to 90k original miles, no rust, no leaks, no stories, and everything works although the transmission needs freshened up (2-3 flare) but very driveable. Gray paint isn’t slick but it’s very presentable.
Includes a few simple mods . Garage kept, clean and well cared for, with a clean CarFax. I'm negotiable but in no rush to sell so spare me the lowball offers and scams. Only selling because i'm looking at a low mileage GN and not going to keep both.
One of our board members "blackgn1" has seen and rode in this car, if you'd like his opinion i'm sure he'd share it with you, he's a huge Buford fan and knows his way around these cars.

Red Armstrong 93 chip
Red Armstrong XP Plus fuel pump (hot-wired)
green stripe injectors
Bosch adjustable fuel pressure regulator
K&N

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

is that original lacquer paint? I'm asking because that could be buffed out nice. shoot me a zip code, please.

This car is in great shape. All scanmaster numbers are perfect. No oil leaks, great interior, good paint. If the wife hadn't said no more cars (have 11) it would be mine.:biggrin: I have never worked on a Turbo Regal starting a ground zero and had as much luck and ease getting it tuned. I couldn't find anything wrong with it.:eek:

You think the paint is in good enough shape to buff back up to a good shine with a nice detail and glaze?

it should...I was going to come look at it this week if it didnt. Congrats! Someone got a nice car.

it should...I was going to come look at it this week if it didnt. Congrats! Someone got a nice car.

Thanks, i'll probably kick myself for selling it but i really want a GN.:redface: The guy that bought it has had several and his last one was stolen.

On with the search!

Back