You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo T for sale.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fordkiller

1987 silver Turbo T for sale. Original California car. Very clean! The only rust I see on the car is a little on the bottom of the insides of the doors and the bottom of the inside of the trunk lid. I was in the middle of taking the accessories off of the engine for a rebuild when I moved and now have other projects that I want to finish. The car has 133K miles on it and the engine/turbo were using oil. The car ran great and shifted good as well. It has a bigger fuel pump in it as well as a 2.5 inch dual exhaust and probably some other stuff I can't remember. The exterior of the car is faded and will need painting. The interior of the car needs work as well. I have a new gray seat package kit as well as a "mini" (bearings, timiing chain, Fel pro gasket kit), engine rebuild kit that I am including with the car. The car is in the Detroit, MI area. E-mail me and I'll send a couple of pictures I have of the car.

Dave

fordwhupper@hotmail.com

Back