You can type here any text you want

1987 turbo t in nyc area- $5000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quikv6

I am not selling this car...but I was browsing craigslist and found this for sale. It seems like a good deal. I remember seeing this car a couple of years back...and it looked pretty good.

Go to www.craigslist.com. Click on new y...his helps someone looking for a turbo regal.

It's my car and It's a Limited, T-Top's, I have it posted on here as well, for all you subcultured Limited fanatics!:tongue:

Just joined, I replied to this ad on Craigslist. Guy never called. I wonder if it's still for sale.

The owner is the person who posted right before you, his username is dart21:smile:

BW

Thanks. I gotta tell you, your car is BEAUTIFUL man, nicest car I have seen. Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks!
There are alot of really nice cars, you might have to check out the garage where people posts pictures of their cars....

Lots of nice ones! :)

BW

I have, and yours kills em. Don't get me wrong, there are some really awesome ones but yours is amazing.

The car is still 4 sale, although I am hesitant about letting her go! The price is $5 G's. And I'll negotiate a couple hundred. That's about it. If any of you guys are in the NYC area, and you would like to come look at it, let me know.

Back