IMG_0251.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 527
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 495
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 482
Any more pics of the interior. Seats an rugs. Have the original steering wheel ?? Under the car and trunk area. Body straight ?? Any info on the eng an trans ?? Stock bore ? Clean title ???

Any more pics of the interior. Seats an rugs. Have the original steering wheel ?? Under the car and trunk area. Body straight ?? Any info on the eng an trans ?? Stock bore ? Clean title ???

So other than the AC not working, what makes it "not a perfect car"? Something mechanical? Rust? Had a dead body in it for a year?

Compressor, fan, recharge, conversion?? Gotta have A/C in Houston even in the winter you understand.

Ahh Texasmr2 aka Greggory (is it now), well, I see you've made it back from your nice little "Imposed Vacation"? I mean, its been what like, a year and a few months, since you were busted for; "Buzzing around the Cars For Sale Section"? And yet, low and behold look at you, right back where you started from, really? Tsskkk, tsskkk!!

Now, you do know that it's highly illegal round these parts to have two screen names, don't ya???? If you didn't, you do now........

So, Moderators, please be ware, Texasmr2 is back under an assumed name, his new alias is "Greggory". Signing on as Texasmr2, he was previously convicted of "Member Harassment" in the "Cars For Sale Forum" before. Now here he is back buzzing the same bat channels and the same bat M.O.'s again as well! I'm just saying is all!!!

Sorry OP, Nice Car, GLWS!!!

John I'd like to take a look at the car. I will be in North Olmsted tommorw and next weekend if any of those days work for you?

seedling, you have got to be kidding me. Good find, do you want to report him or do you want me to. We don't need his nonsense on the board again and he was even talking to sydwyndr about working at RCs Garage when they were looking for someone. God help us. Buyer beware. Sorry to hijack but warning was needed.

seedling, you have got to be kidding me. Good find, do you want to report him or do you want me to. We don't need his nonsense on the board again and he was even talking to sydwyndr about working at RCs Garage when they were looking for someone. God help us. Buyer beware. Sorry to hijack but warning was needed.

No sir! I’m telling you the truth, thats him! And yes you’re 100% accurate on all accounts! So, I don’t think he can be reported enough, personally? As I thought it was a permanent vacation. But, when I checked I saw a post in May (in the cars for sale section again) under his old Texasmr2 sign in. And now he’s back under this new name Greggory and go and take a look at where all his posts are again? You guessed it! All in the cars for sale section and it’s the same stuff again too! (Same stuff different day - basically his momma won’t give him the money to buy a Turbo Buick)! So yessir, report away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry OP, I’ll have a mod clean up the thread for you! As this house keeping measure had to be done no matter what! So, my apologies once again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize also and I meant to say "seller beware"(tried to edit but you have to be quick since the update). Hopefully we can get this cleaned up. Good luck with the sale. It should not last long.

I will be in North Olmsted Sunday and Monday do either of those days work for you? Or one evening next week.