1987 Turbo T

balzermotox

Car is located in Joliet near Shorewood Illinois. It is a white with grey interior, solid roof second owner car. Floor shift with bucket seats. 136,000 miles on the car, 4,500 miles on the longblock. Longblock is a cloverland remanufactured (109). Comp Cams 100lb springs, ARP head bolts, kirban reman turbo w/ adj wastegate, TH 3" downpipe through walker muffs, new autolite 8.5 ign wires and plugs, mostly stock. New battery, alternator, walbro 340, hot wire, radiator & upper/lower hoses. Tires have less than 10,000, new coil springs, shocks,brakes. Trunk braces not installed but included. Car runs out strong and is an all around nice TR. It was repainted and paint shines, looks decent, but is not excellent. Typical rust on bottom of doors and trunk deck (mostly inside), body is pretty solid though and frame is very good. interior is very good but low and behold the headliner is sagging. I love this car, it is very unique and fun, It just isnt a priority right now (wife/kids/mortgage blah blah blah). I am looking to make a fellow buick lover happy and trying to re-coop some money. Looking to get 7,500 or so, willing to take less if going to a good home. Thanks, call Jason anytime @ 815-922-1437 for more info and/or viewing.

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,198
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,199
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 2,209
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 2,201
Could you send me pictures of under the doors, the trunk, and areas of concern with rust?

How clean is the paint, the interior, and the engine bay.

My email is wanner@kc.rr.com

BW

Yes the car is still for sale. I havent had a chance to take pics of the rust- with the holidays and all. I look forward to talking to you. 8159221437. I will post more pics after the holidays, merry christmas!

OK Gents, I am really sorry for the delay in pics, my baby is still for sale. I tried to take pics last night of any problem areas she has, it was dark and I am leaving for business in Alaska on the 8th, so this weekend is the best time to come get her!

Dont pay attention to the date on the pics, I didnt program it, they were taken 1/3/08 :)

Attachments

• driverdoor.jpg
    driverdoor.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,276
  • beuty.jpg
    beuty.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,275
  • driverlowerdoor.jpg
    driverlowerdoor.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,267
  • driversquarter2.jpg
    driversquarter2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,262
  • driversquarter.jpg
    driversquarter.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,246
Here are the rest of the pics. Call me @ 815-922-1437 to come take a test drive and look at it in person. I should be available most of this weekend, unless my wife has other plans! I dont think i will be checking email so call any time.

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,241
  • mybaby.jpg
    mybaby.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,237
  • passdoorjam.jpg
    passdoorjam.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,226
  • passlowerdoor.jpg
    passlowerdoor.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,215
  • rearseat.jpg
    rearseat.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,203
If you could take more pictures of doors and lower rear fender areas when you get back from Alaska, I would appreciate it. It would be easier to see if taken during good daylight and without exhaust steam. Thanks!:)

Price Drop Need To Sell Asap 6,000!!!

I have newer cars in the driveway getting snowed on and I just bought a 52" TV, this toy needs to go to a good home! first 6,000 takes it, 815-922-1437

I have not got home from work before dark, sorry I havent posted the requested pics!

Jason, thanks for taking the time to show me your car last Sunday. I am still very interested. Let me know how the coil pack works out. Thanks again.