1989 TTA for sale

mrtransam3

After 9 years of ownership I am selling my TTA.

Here is some info about the car, 1989 turbo trans am, 35,000 miles, T-Top, Leather interior. It has a boost gauge on the pillar. The rest of the interior is stock. The engine has had the front and rear main rope seals replaced with updated rubber ones. The timing chain was upgraded to a steel double roller and new valve springs were installed. It has an RJC power plate, adjustable fuel regulator, adjustable waste gate, Q-boost controller, 9" K+N cone filter, chrome turbo shield and MAF pipe. The intercooler and turbo are stock. I have red's street and race chip for it. The fuel pump was upgraded to walboro 340 and a hot wire kit was installed. The O2 is a heated NGK. The transmission has been professionally rebuilt by A-1 Trans and has blue race clutches, a shift kit, and a few other goodies. The torque converter is a 9" Vigilante 5-disc lock up. The car also has south side weld in subframe connectors, drive shaft hoop, and upgraded heavy-duty drive shaft with stronger u-joints. I am asking $13,500 for it. To see the car or for more info call (717) 225-7251.

Hey Chad,

what's up...can't believe your selling your TTA :eek: ...too many cars huh :(

-Scott