You can type here any text you want

1994 Chevy Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GN/GTO

I purchased this Camaro for my daughter, and she doesn’t want it," its too old”…So I am forced to sell it. This is a real nice 1994 Camaro with 154,000 miles, nicely equipped with power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, delay wipers, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, power mirrors, driving lights, power rear hatch release, map lights in rear view mirror, Kenwood stereo with CD/MP3 player with detachable face and remote control this radio is also Sirius ready. The engine is a 3.4 V6 and has an overdrive automatic transmission. The tires are B.F. Goodrich Traction T/A radials (with 15,000 miles on them) mounted on factory aluminum wheels with wheel locks. I have had the car about two weeks and didn’t even get the plates or do the title work because the car was going to go to North Carolina where my daughter lives. It runs and drives great. I have receipts for almost $5000.00 in maintenance over the last two years. This includes a new A/C system that blows ice cold. A bargain for $2800.00 just want to get my money back from the purchase. Someone is really going to get a nice car, especially for this price. Don’t let this one get away….

Back