You can type here any text you want

1997 Chevrolet K1500 Extended Cab, short bed, LIFTED

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
After much consideration, I'm selling my Truck. Originally bought with towing a few toys in mind, but never bought the toys, and now I have a job accross town, and don't want to keep paying this much for gas :D . It's a 1997 Chevy K1500 4x4, white ext, grey inside, Pro-comp 6" lift, newer 35" BFG's (70% tread) 15x10 Aluminum rims (don't know the brand) Flowmaster exhaust, Audiobahn speakers front and rear, Bucket seats, 3rd door, bed liner, billet grill insert, Goodmark cowl hood, Custom burned PCM, Airaid intake, vortec 350, auto trans, new upper ball joints, new upper control arm bushings, new sway bar bushings, getting a new idler arm and alignment this weekend. Truck will get nearly 14mpg around town (driving like an egg is between your foot and accelerator). Has a hitch w/ the "round" trailer light plug in. Has MAAP steelhorse nerf bars, but p.s. bar needs replaced. Recent battery, plugs, MSD wires, cap, rotor, diff services, trans axel flush. Crimestopper alarm w/ door locks and remote start. Everything works great on the truck interior is VERY clean. Doesn't drip oil or use any AT ALL. Has 135k miles, asking $11,900 OBO.

I was planning a turbo kit similiar to STS for this truck and will include everything I have for it (Stock cummins turbo, electric oil pump, roll of 3/8 aluminum line, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, pillar pod already painted to match, Vortec adjustible FMU, 4' of 2.5" exhaust tubing, some silicone hoses & clamps.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/153859/3

forgot to mention the newer radiator, hoses, front calipers and pads.....

Seems like I have more $ in this truck than my GN :eek: .

Back