You can type here any text you want

1999 Buick Regal GS - Supercharged

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

136,000 very nice well maintained car. Not perfect but as nice as used cars come.

Paint is 9.8 of 10 with almost no dings/scratches, etc.. car looks like a garage queen!, interior is 8.5 of 10.. Driver's seat has a tear but I've already got replacement factory leather seat covers for it.

Car has an oil leak. I think it's a valve cover gasket, but i have no desire to work on this.

All service done except trans and fuel filter. I have the parts. supercharger service has been done with new plastic coupler from zzperf. New plugs and wires, mobil1 oil.. and idler pulley. Car will drive anywhere, anytime.

Only mod is ZZ performance 3.5 pulley.

Before the pulley, the car went 15.8 bone stock. Then with the air filter and headlamp removed, the car went 15.2. Only 3 runs! I'm sure this car will go high 14's in "stock" form with practice. This was my cousin racing it.

Very nice driver. I can pick someone up at the airport and you can drive it home!

New BFGoodridge tires... lots of other new stuff. cold a/c etc.

Asking $3995.

Thanks,
Jnguyensmu@gmail.com

Back