You can type here any text you want

1999 Z28 NBM M6 in IL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

zerotta

1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 70k miles, 6-speed manual, Navy Blue Metallic exterior, gray cloth interior. Power windows, power door locks, power driver seat, T-tops, Monsoon am/fm/cd, keyless entry.

Mods/Mechanical
· K&N air filter
· Slotted cross drilled brake rotors
· NEW (07/15/05) clutch
· NEW (07/15/05) flywheel
· NEW (07/15/05) throw out bearing
· NEW (07/15/05) pilot bearing
· NEW (07/15/05) pressure plate

Exterior
· No front grille (previous owner had billet grille installed and I sold it when I bought it)
· Previous owner painted the calipers yellow

Interior
· Some buttons on the stereo stopped lighting up. I was going to replace the stereo anyway because it’s not all that great. All functions work perfectly and clock/display lights up as it should. If I remember right, it is only the 1, 2, 4 , and 5 buttons that don't light up.

I bought the car in Feb 05 as a daily driver but my commute has grown to 110 miles daily. The car does the commute fine, but I’d like something more economical. It is almost bone stock and never been beaten on. The throwout bearing started to go bad, so I got a whole new clutch package installed. It is not paid off, so there will be a delay in getting the title. I sold another car (Contour SVT) in this same situation with the same bank and the title came around a 7-10 days after the payoff was sent.

Asking $9,500 obo- reasonably negotiable. No trades can or will be considered, as the car needs to be paid off. Car is located in Channahon, IL just west of Joliet, IL about 1.5 hour SW of Chicago.

Pics can be seen here: http://photos.yahoo.com/trbochdgsx the LS1 Motorsports intake lid seen in the pics does NOT come with the car. I'm borrowing it from a friend and need to return it upon sale. These pics are about a month old. I can take new pics of any part/area of the car you need.

Back