You can type here any text you want

1BADDAM's 1/4 mile time

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
Details of the run:
60' 2.106
330' 5.414
1/8 8.126
MPH 91.76
1000' 10.431
1/4 12.369
MPH 116.29

Screen Name or Car Number Here
EMPTY WEIGHT: stock
BLOCK: stock
HEADS: stock
CAM: stock
TRANSMISSION: DRW stage 1 2004R
TORQUE CONVERTER: 9x11 3200 stall
DIFFERENTIAL: stock
INTERCOOLER: stock Gn w/ duttweiler neck
THROTTLE BODY: stock
RJC POWER PLATE: yes
INJECTORS: 50's
THERMOSTAT: 160
TURBOCHARGER: TA61
VALVE SPRINGS: 100#
MAF: 3" LT1
DOWN PIPE: stock
EXHAUST: test pipe (dumped)
FUEL PUMP: Walbro 340
FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR: Billet adjustable
FUEL PRESSURE: 42 psi
ALCHOHOL INJECTION: Sam Adams
PROPAIN INJECTION: No
NITROUS: No
AIR FILTER AND AIR INTAKE: 9"x3" K&N , ATR 3" Maf pipe
TIRE DESIGN, SIZE & AIR PRESSURE: Nitto DR's at 18 psi
AIR BAG(s): No
SUSPENSION: Bilstein rear shocks, all else stock
SCAN TOOL: Scanmaster 2.1
FUEL: 112
CHIP: Extender
CHIP TIMING: 27/25
KNOCK RETARD: 0.0
OXYGEN SENSOR VOLTAGE: .756
EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE: Na
TRACK ELEVATION: 1100'
TEMPERATURE: mid 60's
PEAK BOOST: 25-26 psi
BOOST AT LAUNCH: 3 psi
MILES ON THE CAR/ENGINE: 72,000

Have cut some 1.8-9 60's at this track, this night track prep wasn't there, might have squeezed in an 11 sec. pass if it was. Oh well, have to wait until next year.:)

Where did you run your car? Fontana? I know carlsbad has been done for a while now. When we going to meet up again....i think i got something in your league now....but you will just have to wait and see. Have you talked to Abneir lately? Give me a call or shoot me an email. Talk to you later

Pete

PS. Your car ran really good! 12.3 with a ****ty 60ft, you cant complain with that

so cal TTAs

Hey guys,

I was going to go to Fontana also, but I am having some missing issues, ordered a set of the Magnecor wires made for a 3" downpipe, I'm guessing 2 and 4 are 90' instead of straight boots.

Anyways, I'd love to meet up with you so cal TTA guys sometime, keep me in the loop!

Re: so cal TTAs

Originally posted by 89mulletbird
Hey guys,

I was going to go to Fontana also, but I am having some missing issues, ordered a set of the Magnecor wires made for a 3" downpipe, I'm guessing 2 and 4 are 90' instead of straight boots.

Anyways, I'd love to meet up with you so cal TTA guys sometime, keep me in the loop!

I should be at the next Street legal event, I think its in January.

89mullet were are you located ??? There is only one other TTA owner, Ken out of Diamond Bar that goes to the track. Would be cool to have a third.

Might of had a fourth if Pete didn't SELL his ;) J/K

Pete you can bring the LS1 out anytime.

I'm in Newport Beach....

Yeah, would be cool to make a showing with a few TTA's at some event. I'm down for anything. Hell, even a get together somewhere for lunch to BS about our cars.

89mulletbird

Yep!
If I was still out there, I'd be hanging out with you guys!
Now, in the time it took me to get to Palmdale, I'm in Las Vegas!
Haven't decided if I'm going out there yet (Las Vegas), so I'll just stick with the local racing scene out here! Kingman Airport!
I do miss some things out in the Los Angeles area. Alot are now gone too!
Just got further to drive now! But, life is really nice out here!

Have fun,

George:cool:

1BADDAM
you went 116 on the stock downpipe?
WOW very awesome!

when i had a 89TTA, i installed that ATR 2 1/2 down pipe on the car with a 87 hooker test pipe from summit- car went 120 with that setup but i didnt own it when it ran those numbers

BW

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
1BADDAM
you went 116 on the stock downpipe?
WOW very awesome!

when i had a 89TTA, i installed that ATR 2 1/2 down pipe on the car with a 87 hooker test pipe from summit- car went 120 with that setup but i didnt own it when it ran those numbers

BW

Thanks Brian

Yeh, downpipe is stock. Elbow is ported, and test pipe is
an ATR that I fabed a 2.5" dump onto.

Although, I think the downpipe is slowly becoming more of a choke point at this point in the game.

hey franki, when you going to qualcom? lets go! i finally solved the problem with my intercooler pipe popping off. better clamps(doh!) anyways i'm ready. plus i need to learn how to tune this new system i have.
abs

The next event is dec 10 at qualcom, last time i was there i saw abneir....his car was running good. He was trapping 91 with only like 13lbs of boost. I will be there on the 10th.....hopefully i will see you there

Back