You can type here any text you want

1LE front brakes and rear GTA wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i can tell you from experience that the front GTA's clear the C4 Corvette 12" brakes (which is what the 1LE brakes essentially are) with a lot of room to spare. not sure about the rears, tho, since i never tried the rear GTA's on the front of my Nova- but i can't see it being an issue.

I have B-car spindles & Hotchkis upper control arm w/1LE rotors and can report that the rear GTA wheel fits fine.
Conrad

I have B-car spindles & Hotchkis upper control arm w/1LE rotors and can report that the rear GTA wheel fits fine.
Conrad
but is that with the stock B body calipers, or the Vette/1LE PBR calipers? the PBR calipers take up a little bit more room than the B body calipers do, due to the stiffening ribs that are cast into the front and top parts of the caliper body.

Will the rear GTA's fit with the 1LE/LS1 front brake upgrade?

I am putting GTA rear wheels on the front of my son`s car this weekend so I can get my Kirban wheels back for my daily driver. He has LS1 brakes on front. I`ll let you know how they fit. I know the GTA front without the dimples will not fit unless you use a spacer.

I have the stock calipers on the b-body spindles.
Conrad

I am putting GTA rear wheels on the front of my son`s car this weekend so I can get my Kirban wheels back for my daily driver. He has LS1 brakes on front. I`ll let you know how they fit. I know the GTA front without the dimples will not fit unless you use a spacer.

Weeeeellllllll........ Do they fit?

I was hoping to do the LS1 fronts and was hoping they would clear with GTA Fronts......with dimples.....as I understand.... they already push track width out by 1/4" - 3/8" per side anyway...... a spacer if it is required would suck....

Weeeeellllllll........ Do they fit?

I was hoping to do the LS1 fronts and was hoping they would clear with GTA Fronts......with dimples.....as I understand.... they already push track width out by 1/4" - 3/8" per side anyway...... a spacer if it is required would suck....

I have LS1 front brakes with GTA fronts...w/dimples... on the front of my car. My son has LS1 front brakes with Kirban GNX wheels... with GTA rears on the front of his car. Close to tie rod... had to grind some off the top of inner wheel weight to clear. Stick on weights would be better. NO SPACERS HERE. Send me an email address for pictures.

Back