You can type here any text you want

1st kill in my busted 87gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ricky87gn

Ok so I was heading back from the body shop because some one backed in to my poor car fronts all busted up but anyways was at a stop light when this little honda hatch pulls up and his buddy ask do I wanna run. Of course I say yes sounds like fun my 87 gn is bone stock. figured I could take him and his little old honda. Just before the light turns green I lay my foot on the break and give it a little gas "no linelock yet" the tires just start to break and bam before I know it smoke from the tires they guy looks over and we nail it just when the light turns green and he stayed with me for about 80 feet or so then all he saw was my rearend. It was a great feeling and I cant wait for many more. I will try and get some pics of my car up. First kill and I love it!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha funny you said that after that me and the old lady went out for some sushi!!!!

Get some drag radials...then he'll be lucky if he can tell the state on your license plate.:cool: Nice kil tho...

Back