You can type here any text you want

2½" Downpipe? Carb/Turbo owners please read

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
downpipe for 78-83

i got an email from mease performance and he just made a downpipe for an 83 tr and is considering making a jig so he could make them again. sounds like hes talking 3 in pipe. might be an option if atr doesnt come thru.
andy

buick83-T has been waiting for his paid for Mease DP since last summer.

It's supposed to be a 2 or 3-peice pipe with an integral elbow. I don't know how this is possible, since one of the four bolts is inside the elbow and another is inaccessible with the DP in place. I don't know how it will bolt up, but hopefully they do.

84/85 pipes are very similar to 78/83. The 84/85 ATR 2½" is under ~$150. The Mease is much more (I can't find any price right now and his website's MIA). I'm not sure we can take advantage of the extra ½" with our stock turbos.

Hopefully he will come thru.

2 1/2 dp

yes but i am looking for a downpipe so i can remove the blown up 305 and put a turbo v6 back into my 79 sport coupe(ttops)for summer. thanks andy

I have some stock downpipes that I could part with. I know I have a '79 DP if you're interested.

mease 3" DP

Yeah still waiting on the pipe to come in......its been finished for alittle while now just waiting for him to send it out.

mease performance

Anyone know if keith mease has finished up his other shop? Cant seem to reach him......would have thought I would have got my downpipe by now. Anyone heard from him lately?:confused:

Back