2-3 soft shift

SloNoMo

Guys,

My 2-3 shifts are very soft.....I've tried adding a little more fluid and the problem still exists....I have a deep pan on the tranny, any ideas??? Maybe time for one of Bruce's extreme kits??

Opinions???

Thanks,
Mack:rolleyes:

Hrmmmm

If high clutch is wounded , my kit, or anybody elses for that matter, WILL NOT help. Dead is dead. Before throwing money at it determine the problem. Proceed from there.

Bruce
WE4

onnce again I stand corrected...

I spoke before I thought... as BT said, if the soft shift is due to a prob, a shift kit may in fact have the undesired effect of making it even worse? :confused: :eek:

Re: Hrmmmm

Bruce,

I had the trans built by DRW in Santee,CA about 2 years, and it was checked again about 1 year ago.....Just wondering if I might need to make a major hike over the grape vine to see you!!!!

Later,
Mack

Originally posted by WE4
If high clutch is wounded , my kit, or anybody elses for that matter, WILL NOT help. Dead is dead. Before throwing money at it determine the problem. Proceed from there.

Bruce
WE4

I would say no...

And Don is still in santee. Take it back to him, and he is closer , much closer :)

Yea that grapevine..... gotta love it road racin off it. :D

Bruce
WE4

Re: I would say no...

Bruce,

Wonder if he will install your extreme kits in my tranny, will do a search for prices on both kits, thanks

Thanks,
Mack

Originally posted by WE4
And Don is still in santee. Take it back to him, and he is closer , much closer :)

Yea that grapevine..... gotta love it road racin off it. :D

Bruce
WE4