2.5" Y-pipe or 3" single shot


Well-Known Member
I need a 2.5" Y-pipe or 3" single shot to make a custom exhaust. Bascially I need a set up that goes from the converter flange(or dp) to where where the muffler(s) mount. I am going to turn down the exhasut at the rear axle so I don't really need any tail pipes. Thanks
Exactly the same thing that I've been trying to accomplish lately. I wish you luck, I haven't found anyone wanting to get rid of just a Y-Pipe. Gunna end up having most of it done at a shop near my house.