2 87 Gns trade wanted NYC

BOOSTEDGNs

Both are ttop models

1st gn1 heads cam intake trans rear motor rebuilt done art carr trans, etc recent paint glass hood etc alchy headers pt52 many extras too much to list...the bad left in the shop and they dented both doors and front bumper filler was pushed in other wise car is mint..... has 140k on car everything else is freshly done

2nd stock motor trans rebuilt 3-4 years ago been parked in driveway not in use has new quarter welded in from being hit while parked, paint was taken down and maaco job was done till I could afford paint which never came time. has TH ss down pipe and a stock turbo with low miles I never installed theres too much to list

cars are in NYC if anyone is interest and has a trade for a package deal Im looking for something reliable like a HONDA or something in that area

my main transportation was my 89 stroker vette which I just wiped out earlier today on the divider and steering away from fast cars for the time being till I figure out how Im gonna fix it upon bringing what was left of my vette to my parents house to find out I lost my parking spaces and I should figure out what to do my apartment has 1 space only and can not afford to go to the next step, father is getting fitted for wheel chair so Im gonna have to let these go unwantingly

shoot me an offer for the package deal within reason you never know if I will accept and to see the cars trade or sale must take package

Alan 646-331-8605 anytime 24 hours or email me at
boostedgn@earthink.com or pm me

REAson for this is My regular

1st gn1 heads cam intake trans rear motor rebuilt done art carr trans, etc recent paint glass hood etc alchy headers pt52 many extras too much to list...the bad left in the shop and they dented both doors and front bumper filler was pushed in other wise car is mint..... has 140k on car everything else is freshly done

How much would you sell it for, and do you have any pictures, email them to me at Turboedgnx@yahoo.com

found some pics of the 1st gn on my cpu before the shop minimal damage to doors and filler front if anyone wants and some of the 2nd as it sits if interested..

Alan

please dont hesitate on suggestions or thoughts Im looking for 15k or in the area in cash or trade thats in the area for something more reliable dont be shy I need these out sometime in this soon future and dont want tirekickers and no joyriders I will certainly entertain any and all serious offers and if you are the real deal nothing is set in stone cash talks just try me.....

have titles in hand

my buddy has a 2000 6 speed z28 with heads and cam. its fast but can be daily driven easily.

look in the other cars section, his name on here is white knight.

Originally posted by evil_gn
my buddy has a 2000 6 speed z28 with heads and cam. its fast but can be daily driven easily.

look in the other cars section, his name on here is white knight.

fast but can be daily driven easily.

haha I lost it on the expressway 2 lane on full throttle on the top of 3rd gear breaking 100mph+ spun 5 360 turns trying to straigten out almost making it till the rear clipped then spun again to smack the front of my 396 stroked vette on the solid divider as per my post Im looking for something Honda like cause thats not fast and should keep me tame till I get my head back on straight
I need something economy/reliable for all year driving without having to worry about having to fix anything thats the type of car I looking for...

thanks for the post
Alan

Originally posted by BOOSTEDGNs
fast but can be daily driven easily.

haha I lost it on the expressway 2 lane on full throttle on the top of 3rd gear breaking 100mph+ spun 5 360 turns trying to straigten out almost making it till the rear clipped then spun again to smack the front of my 396 stroked vette on the solid divider as per my post Im looking for something Honda like cause thats not fast and should keep me tame till I get my head back on straight
I need something economy/reliable for all year driving without having to worry about having to fix anything thats the type of car I looking for...

thanks for the post
Alan

motor has maybe 6000 miles on it and ls1's are very reliable. if i had the extra cash, i wouldnt be scared a bit to sport that thing everyday rain or shine.

but i understand about the honda, thats what i have now to beat around in.

trade

I have serveral Honda Accords I am a dealer. I will trade u. Would u consider bringing cars to NC. 7 1/2 hours from GW bridge

I've got a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo 4x4 3.2l 5 speed- 137k on it, very clean - uses some oil (but is common problem w/ the isuzu 3.2l, and is because of the design of the rings, not wear - they don't return enough oil to the pan). I currently drive the truck 70 miles back and forth to work, and it is extremely reliable. Aside from a recent clutch, and an intake manifold gasket, and regular synthetic maintenance, the turck hasn't needed a thing - and probably won't for many more with the same kind of maintenance.

e-mail craigkalin@comcast.net if interested in anything.

Lithium

no thanks on the rodeo not what Im after

as for selling the 1st gn I am not willing to do need this to happen as a package deal dont need something to remind me also and if anyone is truly interested and in new york city, queens near the college
drop me a line theres a lot of money in the first car with receipts to all the mods and maintenance etc on hand as well as title for both

Alan

This is for a friend of mine who wanted to know if you will trade him a 1993 Honda Del Sol, it a 2 seater for one of the GNs.

please read between the lines there is a reason for this and believe me I would rather keep them if I find a way to without a problem

what does a modded gn go for?
what does a stock gn go for?

so what are you looking for? 2 hondas for 2 gn's or 1 honda for 2 gn's? do you just want any honda like a 87 accord, civic or are you looking for a 2005 accord, civic? maybe I cn help you out, but I have to know what it is exactly you are looking for.