You can type here any text you want

2 for 1 geting divorced 10,000 for both

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

detroitbadboy

www.tamrazs.co/turbobuick both the black t and the grand national going $10,000,00 for both. The black t is broke crank problem broke on the dyno 533 rwhp then the crank broke that sucked grand national runs 11:70s on a g-tech pro goood luck to whomever can get on the website first and come up with the money. Rather sell to someone cheap than give the b#$@tch half good luck.
:eek: any questions call scott 313-460-7172

alright, let me get this straight........

Is this 10,000 for each? 10k for the GN and 10k for the T-Type?

or 10,000 for the GN and the T-Type togeather?

So getting two BEAUTIFUL cars for 10k??

HOLY COW....IM BOUT TO CRAP MY PANTS....

These puppys will be gone by the time I get to them though, I'd still have to travel, wait for weekend cause of school and other gayness :frown:

-Adam

jurassic five 7 said:
alright, let me get this straight........

Is this 10,000 for each? 10k for the GN and 10k for the T-Type?

or 10,000 for the GN and the T-Type togeather?

So getting two BEAUTIFUL cars for 10k??

HOLY COW....IM BOUT TO CRAP MY PANTS....

These puppys will be gone by the time I get to them though, I'd still have to travel, wait for weekend cause of school and other gayness :frown:

-Adam

ummmm read the post :rolleyes: " 2 for 1 geting divorced 10,000 for both " :biggrin: link didn't work for me eithier :confused:

What part of town are you on? I am on the Westside out by the airport. I would like some pictures or set a time to come out and see them.

Thanks,
Dan

detroitbadboy said:
www.tamrazs.co/turbobuick both the black t and the grand national going $10,000,00 for both. The black t is broke crank problem broke on the dyno 533 rwhp then the crank broke that sucked grand national runs 11:70s on a g-tech pro goood luck to whomever can get on the website first and come up with the money. Rather sell to someone cheap than give the b#$@tch half good luck.

detroitbadboy said:

thanks to all who looked just sold as of 8:00 am Friday morning Thank you

:( :( :( :(

detroitbadboy said:
thanks to all who looked just sold as of 8:00 am Friday morning Thank you

:( :( :( :(

I hate that I missed out on this one... I would have given you $10k for just the black/chrome-T!!!!

K.

The smart thing to do would be to see to a friend that she didnt know and then buy them back in a few months ,,but what do I know... :wink:

Back