You can type here any text you want

2 for 1 geting divorced 10,000 for both

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
deal of the century

I will say that was the best deal I've ever known, ever. Congrats to the lucky and very quick new owner. I remembered when I bought my Dutt's Twin Turbo when the doctor (owner) said it is a first come first serve only, I took a 6am flight to Louisiana (I'm from South Jersey) the next day and purchased the car. Sometimes if it is too good to be true, it's true.

he rather give it away to a fellow Buick guy than giving her half of the proceed. Nice cars though.

ummmm depends how pissed off people are during the divorce :eek: I have bought some deals over the years like this ... another "instance" I bought a 67 Shelby GT 500 for $700 because the new wife wanted a living room set :rolleyes: :biggrin: If I looked at this post right away I would have booked a flight and bought them ... woulda coulda shoulda :p sooooo who bought these ?? :confused:

I can't believe it!! Congrats and what I think everyone is forgetting here is :
DETROITBADBOY, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DIVORCE! Sounds like its probably for the best! -----Jeremy

whos car?

I thought Dave, Aintno8 owned these cars? Dave, do you hae two diffent user names here?

Den

This sale is true, I hung out with this guy last year at the Downriver Cruise. I wish I would have found out sooner. These cars were better than new. You could eat off of any part of these cars.

Justin

Alaskabuick

I only have one user name that being AintNo8.
This deal could not be any more legit.I know this because I bought
the GN back from him.
Scott is a good friend of mine and I wish him the best. All this happened
so quickly that it caught alot of members of guard. All I know is these
Buicks are now in good hands.
Scott asked that the new buyers remain anonomous.Due to the fact
my name was brought up I had to respond with Scotts permission.
Thanks, Dave

wow

AintNo8 said:
I only have one user name that being AintNo8.
This deal could not be any more legit.I know this because I bought
the GN back from him.
Scott is a good friend of mine and I wish him the best. All this happened
so quickly that it caught alot of members of guard. All I know is these
Buicks are now in good hands.
Scott asked that the new buyers remain anonomous.Due to the fact
my name was brought up I had to respond with Scotts permission.
Thanks, Dave

Well their you go, right from the horses mouth, If Dave says it happend then it did. Smoking deal for somone and Scott really probably realized a little less cash in pocket as if he would of waited for the cars to be sold in a divorce and pay the lawyers and she get half.

Sorry to hear he had to do this.

Den

Whoever bought the black/chrome-T... Interested in selling as is??? :biggrin:

K.

NCTURBOS said:
Whoever bought the black/chrome-T... Interested in selling as is??? :biggrin:

K.

That black chrome T was nice. I knew the guy who I think was the original owner. Car was meticulously clean. Ran strong too.

Back