You can type here any text you want

2 Limited's for sale $13k obo each..VERY RARE!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowcar

Banned
I just bought another Benz and cannot keep these Limited's anymore.... decided to buy a CL600 low miles and just Renntech it instead of modifying my original cars... anyway....the Blue one is a 75k mile car and the Burgandy one is a leather car with 29k miles.. both cars are in excellent original condition ... the Burgandy Limited has everything original and is like a new car.... call at 954-548-7706 Mark I need to move both of these cars asap.... thanks

I just bought another Benz and cannot keep these Limited's anymore.... decided to buy a CL600 low miles and just Renntech it instead of modifying my original cars... anyway....the Blue one is a 75k mile car and the Burgandy one is a leather car with 29k miles.. both cars are in excellent original condition ... the Burgandy Limited has everything original and is like a new car.... call at 954-548-7706 Mark I need to move both of these cars asap.... thanks

Do you have any pics? Where are you located?

ttt

try finding a Limited this cheap in a year from now.... and this original and clean to boot

mark,ill up my cash plus offer...maybe we can help each other out..ill give you 17k and a 2002 vw cabrio,75k,vg condition,auto for both limiteds or 5k plus vw for whichever limited i choose.
mikeygold@yahoo.com

Hey Under.....

I wish I had bought your car.... though I am selling these cars.... I love the Limited's period.....Limited cars are less then then a 100 left to my account... but why they are not sold yet? well I think a lot of people just don't understand their true rarity and the real number truly left out there...a lot less Limited's left then GNX'S ..... both of my cars are true examples of a Limited and are both in excellent condition.....Nothing better then a comfortable bench seat car with 300+ hp on tap....GM'S best sleeper and true rarity since the Hemi sattelites and coronets....and they are worth big bucks now...

I wish I had bought your car.... though I am selling these cars.... I love the Limited's period.....Limited cars are less then then a 100 left to my account... but why they are not sold yet? well I think a lot of people just don't understand their true rarity and the real number truly left out there...a lot less Limited's left then GNX'S ..... both of my cars are true examples of a Limited and are both in excellent condition.....Nothing better then a comfortable bench seat car with 300+ hp on tap....GM'S best sleeper and true rarity since the Hemi sattelites and coronets....and they are worth big bucks now...

Is the maroon car titled to you or is it an open title?

open with bill of sale.... it is the original GM title

I want to keep the most originality to the car.....either way I can tranfer it anytime....

I am losing all faith in the turbo buick world

These are very prime examples of some of the rarest turbo buicks ever made.... a while back someone said if a Limited comes up for sale.. two things happen 1. stupid offers will come in and they want it cheap or 2. they will pass on the car and wait months to find another one if they find one at all....then regret not buying the car.... well we will just see.....

taking offers....not one person has seen the cars yet..

you can't get a Limited near the price I am asking and this nice

some of the call i have had .. people are asking about the options and to tell you the truth this is not 1990 and there arent that many to pick from if any at all... if you want a limited i got two for sale .

in production yes in todays times No

wh1 is only a color scheme a limited was the regal as the most luxurious option with the lc2 motor kinda like a cl 600 Benz it has the better motor but does not lack the comfort

Back