You can type here any text you want

2 Thumbs Up For Ikesound.com

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GN ERGY

I placed an order with them on tuesday and received it today.
They had better prices than crutchfield, online stereo, and etronics. The Sony cd player I bought was $279 at crutch and Ikes had it for $182. The amp was cheaper and so was the Infinity kappas.
:D And Ikes has FREE SHIPPING TOO :D
If you need something check them out, and you can even talk to somebody on the phone. Their tech, Anthony helped me out also on a couple questions that I had.
GOOD PEOPLE ;)
Tarey D.

i second that.....cheapest prices around and mine was brand new...none of that refurbished crap like eBay sells!
if you need anything check 0ut ike first!

I went to their site and all I can say is:eek: ...Those prices are unbelievable!!! I will most definitely be going through them for some of my stereo equipment.

That place looks like it is no joke. I have to compare some of them prices. Anyone have them Audiobahn 6x9's they look real nice? I know a lot of people use the infiinity kappa 3.5's what model do you use and is that price on ikes good?

hey hanly2,
I'd probobly stay away from audiobahn when it comes to speakers. their subs are OK at best (purely a SPL boomer for the competition or wannabe crowd) they do, however, make very good amps from what i understand. infinity is almost always a great choice (i say always because sometimes newbies think running kappas off their head unit will sound good LOL) as long as you give them the power they want, they'll sound great. noone should have a problem underpowering a 3.5 though lol. take care,
Taylor

P.S. Hey tarey, why not 2 thumbs up for Taylor sending you there? lol just kidding, common knowledge in the car audio realm.

I have to agree with the prices,Excellent, I got my Pioneer head unit that also plays MP3's, 2 sets of 3 1/2's, 1 set 5 1/4's, and 1 set 6x9's all Infinity Cappas with the adapters and wiring harness for $535.00 shipped

I did have a problem with there shipping, from the date I ordered over the phone with a CC, It took 2+ weeks to receive the equipment :mad: , they called me 6 days after I placed the order to fax them a pic of my Drivers Lic. :confused: :confused: to ensure it wasn't a stolen CC. Why they didn't ask for it when I placed the order??
I couldn't drive my car for a week because I had everything torn out ready for the new system that didn't arrive:mad:

Sent them a Unhappy email about what happened
But everything works Great:)

They told me that too, so I paid them with paypal. I asked if they could hurry up my order and Anthony said no problem. Talk to Anthony if you are gonna order, he'll expedite the shipping for you.
Tarey D.

Back