You can type here any text you want

20 bolt block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
Are all 20 bolt blocks 109 blocks. We have a Regal here for a tune up. Non turbo. It looks to have a 20 bolt front cover but I can't see the casting number very well until I get it raise up tomorrow. Doesn't look like a 109 in the casting number.:confused:

nope. later 85's had 20 bolt, non 109s. Mine ends in 4140 if I remember correctly.

nope. later 85's had 20 bolt, non 109s. Mine ends in 4140 if I remember correctly.

This is correct and they also had the taller deck height and used the thin steel shim head gasket. They had the groove behind the front cam bearing also. Im not sure what cam bearings they use though.

20 bolt #140 block here also.

Didn't know that about the taller deck height. Using a felpro 1000 gasket and trw STD forged pistons, what would that put my compression ratio at with STD crank and rods?

Interesting. I could bearly make out the casting numbers last night but I sure didn't see a 109 in the number. Thanks guys. Lots of good info here.

Back