20" Foose wheeels???

i no like. jus imo. does not suit the type of car....its like a 15 yr old dressing his car....please no wings...lol...no offence...its all good what ever looks good to you.

its like a 15 yr old dressing his car....please no wings...lol...no offence???

u lost me???

Fast4Ward, I really don't like the way it looks right now either...
It needs to be lowered, I don't want to do springs, I want to be able to raise her too..
Ridetech.com
level 2 kit is what I'm lookn at....
All bolt on, so I can put back to stock if I choose to.. Doubt it tho.

Oh yea White T thank you for the brakes and a good price..
Can't wait to get them next week. I think it's gonna look so sweet and set the rims off...

They dont look like 20" to me, which I think is a good thing, I dont think mine do either. I think ppl just have issue w/ 20" being too big whether it actually looks it or not... its psychological.
I like it a lot and the brakes will set it off and stop it well I am sure.

pics with the brakes on

Im very Happy.. Thanks White T
for the hook up on the price...

P6170145.jpg

P6170144.jpg

P6170143.jpg

P6170138.jpg

Bad News

I knew the brake kit was supposed to push front wheels out .400 on each side but that was way to much... :(:confused::confused::mad:
Now i have to order 2 new front wheels with a positive offset instead of the zero offset i got, the wheels are rubbing on my fender lip...

should have gotten brakes first..... :( :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thats too bad man. Is rolling the fenders an option? I rolled my rears using an Eastwood roller. Not sure if that is an option on the fronts. I also retained the fender mouldings by rolling them after the fender sheetmetal was done. I made a post with pics on here a while back.

2 New Wheels

I have to buy 2 new front rims period. Im not happy wasting money like that.
Guess I will make some tables outta the 2 old front rims!!! That r brand new.
Looks like I might have to do a +25 offset? That will bring wheen in 1" correct?

why don't you try to sell them? Someone out there would be in need of 2 rims I'm sure.

TheGovernment, I never really thought that someone would want only 2 wheels, but if they like this style they could buy 2 new rims and then buy my 2 for a super deal they would be ahead of the game.
The wheels have about 25 miles on them. I can't drive car until I get new wheels for the front with the correct offset. So there u go.
I'll hit for sale forumn when I get to laptop this iphone is hurting my eyes tryn to type!!!

I've sold 2 rims on 2 seperate occasions as well as single tires lol. Heck it would be nice to have a full sized spare that matches your rims. ( I have a full sized boss 338 in the trunk with matching tire) I bet you will be able to sell them as they are a popular rim to begin with.

I'm all for the 20's even though I have 19's on my sweet ride, I would never lower or put crome on a all black car, and yes I'm from the " hood". ;) lol drivin fast through the ghetto.... I'm joking I never drive the car

im also a fan of a few 20"s

here is a set of 20s:smile: stock rear springs with eibach lowering springs in the front

Attachments

• dsc06390.jpg
    dsc06390.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 285
I have that style in 20"...mine are Boss 338s, see pic below. BTW, the general consensus here is 20" is stupid, ghetto, too big, ridiculous, and other things derogatory. Obv you can tell I give a rats a$$ about what anyone thinks about my car but me.
btw, KDWs are awesome.

I actually think yours looks good. It isn't ten feet in there air and it isn't dragging the ground.....just my thoughts though.

TheGovernment, I never really thought that someone would want only 2 wheels, but if they like this style they could buy 2 new rims and then buy my 2 for a super deal they would be ahead of the game.
The wheels have about 25 miles on them. I can't drive car until I get new wheels for the front with the correct offset. So there u go.
I'll hit for sale forumn when I get to laptop this iphone is hurting my eyes tryn to type!!!

update... problem is fixed...

some dumb ass put 1 of the rear tires up front and front in the back...
switched them back and no rubs at all..

Ok so what do you guys think???

20" Foose Nitrious wheels wrapped in
BFGoodRich G-Force T/A™ KDW's

Nitrious.jpg

g-force-t-a-kdw.jpg

The only thing I dont like is the little fastner holes, pain in the ass to clean. I too like the Boss wheels with the smooth look. the Foose is a good choice though.... course, look at my car, I'm "hood" for sure! I cant even grow a mullet anymore and had to take my dark headlight covers off years ago cause I couldnt see where I was going! :D

The only thing I dont like is the little fastner holes, pain in the ass to clean.

I'm with you on that one. I like a nice smooth dish. That's why i'm goin with the torque thrust II's. Smooth dish and it makes the wheel look bigger.

!BR3hseQ!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DwEjlLl)fO9BK!N0dIhNg~~_12.jpg