20" Foose wheeels???

"jd", I agree that I should have explained a little more that just saying no,no,no...:redface: What I meant is that I don't agree that using 20" wheels make the car look like a 4X4 to me. Also, lowering the car isn't always practical for those of us who occasionnally race with 28" slicks because it might cause tire rubbing problems. That's why I think that leaving the car at it's stock height is best.

Claude. :)

No.

No.

NO.

Claude. :mad:

YES
GN.jpg

YES
GN2.jpg

YES
GNwheel.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Please Help!!!

I need some drilled and slotted rotors and red brake calipers....

Im open to ideas???

Anyone have upgraded brakes??? post some pics of the brake set ups...

My GN on 20"

Just painted and tried these and kept on. 20x10 on 295/35/20 rear 20x8 on front

Attachments

• IMG00001-20100423-1246.jpg
    IMG00001-20100423-1246.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG00004-20100424-1502.jpg
    IMG00004-20100424-1502.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 671
Awesome, a set of lowering springs and you are there!
BTW, paint looks killer too!
I'm thinking about going with air ride by ride tech.
About $4500
that way I can adjust the height when ever I want..
Park and drop it all the way, up for a smooth no rub ride...

I have seen several guys with the FOOSE chrome wheels have issues with the plating (discoloring and peeling) If you are going to drive the car much I would not spend the $$ for FOOSE wheels. There are other brands out there that will be just as nice for less $$. JMO. True polished aluminum works well. They do require more work (unless you seal them) but you can always "repolish" them if needed. With chrome you are stuck if they peel or discolor. BTW if YOU like 20s get em'! Its your car! Some guys even like the 15" painted steel "D" hole NASCAR type wheels. To each his own:biggrin:

I have seen several guys with the FOOSE chrome wheels have issues with the plating (discoloring and peeling) If you are going to drive the car much I would not spend the $$ for FOOSE wheels. There are other brands out there that will be just as nice for less $$. JMO. True polished aluminum works well. They do require more work (unless you seal them) but you can always "repolish" them if needed. With chrome you are stuck if they peel or discolor. BTW if YOU like 20s get em'! Its your car! Some guys even like the 15" painted steel "D" hole NASCAR type wheels. To each his own:biggrin:

Well i have not seen... I have owned....
My set of Foose "heat" wheels on my 03 Expedition are 5 years old now and they are good to go... No chrome issues.... Over 50,000 miles on them
and for $2,300 I got a set of Foose rims and BFGoodrich MKW tires for my GN... **** i think i stole them...
Also i checked on warrenty for the Foose wheels on my GN and i have a 3 year warrenty.... Im good...
This is coming from a person that owns 2 pair of Foose wheels not someone that knew someone...
I recommend Foose wheels all day long...

They look damn good! I am not a big fan of big wheels and low-pro tires on our cars, but it looks neat and tucked in... fills out the wheel wells alright. I'd drop the front a little. I think 20" is a bit big, but it's just my opinion. 19's would look great, I have 17's for street, but really love my stocker 15's myself, they just looks right to me.

I must say, nice modern look!

Well i have not seen... I have owned....
My set of Foose "heat" wheels on my 03 Expedition are 5 years old now and they are good to go... No chrome issues.... Over 50,000 miles on them
and for $2,300 I got a set of Foose rims and BFGoodrich MKW tires for my GN... **** i think i stole them...
Also i checked on warrenty for the Foose wheels on my GN and i have a 3 year warrenty.... Im good...
This is coming from a person that owns 2 pair of Foose wheels not someone that knew someone...
I recommend Foose wheels all day long...

I am happy for your success with the FOOSE products.:) And BTW I have owned probably 20 sets of custom wheels Including a set of 22x9 FOOSE Nitrous polished aluminum that I ran on a 2005 Dodge Magnum and others of various degrees of quality. I just mounted a set of Boyd Coddington 22x10 custom made 3pc polished aluminums on my truck so I KNOW a little about wheels. I also have friends that are IN the wheel/tire BUSINESS and this is where my information comes from. I have seen the plating on these wheels fail and simply gave my opinion but it seems that this has in some way OFFENDED you. As a fellow past FOOSE wheel owner I apologize for this. I now choose to stay away from PLATED wheels (for reasons stated) which is why I SUGGESTED polished aluminum. You know what they say about opinions........I simply gave mine;)

I am happy for your success with the FOOSE products.:) And BTW I have owned probably 20 sets of custom wheels Including a set of 22x9 FOOSE Nitrous polished aluminum that I ran on a 2005 Dodge Magnum and others of various degrees of quality. I just mounted a set of Boyd Coddington 22x10 custom made 3pc polished aluminums on my truck so I KNOW a little about wheels. I also have friends that are IN the wheel/tire BUSINESS and this is where my information comes from. I have seen the plating on these wheels fail and simply gave my opinion but it seems that this has in some way OFFENDED you. As a fellow past FOOSE wheel owner I apologize for this. I now choose to stay away from PLATED wheels (for reasons stated) which is why I SUGGESTED polished aluminum. You know what they say about opinions........I simply gave mine;)
gnxwannabe I didn't mean to come off like a *******.
I hope I have better luck with mine.
I have also went through a few sets of wheels with plating problems..

More better!!! pictures!!!

P5150077.jpg

with these up front. should be delivered this coming Monday
track4.jpg

P5150076.jpg

P5150075.jpg

P5150074.jpg

GN.jpg