20" wheels on GN

NO5O

I saw pictures of a GN on 20" torq tII beautiful looking ride. Anybody no what combo will work without rubbing or lift?? It looks like he ran a 3.75 bs with 20x8s no rubbing. I would like to run a little wider rim in the back. 20x9.5 is this possible?? any help would be awesome.

20x8.5 will need 4.25 BS (add .5" w/ drop spindles).
20x10 will need 4.75" BS

245/35-20 fronts
275 or 285/30-20 rears

I ordered my 20" yesterday, I will be running adapters and spacers to get mine where I need it w/ my height. I'll post pics once completed.

what wheels did you get?? Im looking at keeping the stock ride heigth . Will what you listed work with out spacers or rubbing? thanks again also the wheels im looking at are 20x8 and 20x9.5

what wheels did you get?? Im looking at keeping the stock ride heigth . Will what you listed work with out spacers or rubbing? thanks again also the wheels im looking at are 20x8 and 20x9.5

The wheels I ordered require spacers to get the backspacing correct. I got Boss 338s. Stock height the BS I listed above will work fine w/o spacers using the tires I listed. Regarding 8" fronts and 9.5 rears, I'd do a 4" BS on front and a 4.25 on the 9.5". Someone w/ this set up will chime in, even on 18" it'll be the same BS needs.cYou will discover the car looks lifted when you see that low profile tire next to a wheel well gap....even if its 1.5" gap next to a 1.5" tall tire sidewall, it'll look like the car is taller..... IMO

I don't know about the BS, but I have 19's on my car. 19x8F, 19x10R picx are on my cardomain site.

r u using any spacers? bs not sure? I have to special order the wheels and would hate for them not to fit. thanks