You can type here any text you want

200-4r HTF code?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MiketheSpike

Finally got around to having a look at the code and serial of my 200-4r I recently bought. It is an HTF. I can't seem to find any info out there. What can you much more learned people tell me?

Thanks!

Yes, can you post a pic of the tag on the trans. Tag is on the pass Susie rear near.the out put. Could shed some light on its original installation.

Last one I saw with an "H" code came from a Hearse.
I copied the Code Info into an old Thread with ( KC valvebody cammed ported head ) in the Subject area.

Here's the pics

Attachments

• DSC03672.JPG
    DSC03672.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
  • DSC03667.JPG
    DSC03667.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 212
My ID tag is on the wrong side . Why ? ? ? Trans had a GM remanned sticker on top ? ? I still wonder .

According to the chart that Pronto refers to above shows HT is from a 1987 of unknown origin .

Thanks , SS . you answered my question .

Steve, no worries.

I've posted this on another board and someone suggested it's from an Olds 98 diesel from '85.
I found a reference on another site saying that they 409G on the case is from a Monte SS.

One thing is for sure, it's not the most desireable one. Extream Automatics sells VBs that emulate the BRF ones.

Back