You can type here any text you want

2002 Z06 Silver/Black, 16k miles, $28,500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GN SBS

!PRICE REDUCED! $28,500 (firm)

I'm selling only to buy a C6 in the next two to three months and I'd like nothing more than to sell her to a real car guy or gal from the Forum.

The Specs:

• 2002 Corvette Z06 (405hp), 16,6xx miles
  • 6-speed, quicksilver exterior and ebony interior
  • Garage kept, beautiful inside and out
  • I am the second owner and have had her for approx the last 3 years in the Philadelphia area.
  • Mechanically perfect: no differential or other fluid leaks. She's been the most reliable car I've ever owned, including my wife's Acura!
  • All fluids were replaced with Amsoil synthetics, oil changed with Mobil 1 every 2,000 miles or two months.
  • No accidents, floods or other weird things-- this is a nice, clean car.
  • VIN: 1G1YY12SX25113954 (clean Carfax)

Extras and Accessories
  • Halltech Intake and K&N filter (I also have the stock GM setup)
  • New Hawk XPS street brake pads (plus a set of half worn stock GM pads, which I replaced b/c they dust like mad!).
  • GM 90/135w headlights (not a bling mod, w/o these I couldn't t see at night!)
  • Includes GM's three volume shop manuals
  • Lots of Zaino ;)

Please contact me with any questions, loads of additional photos are available upon request.

Thanks for looking! :flag:

Scott

im interested. i work at ecs were we only work on vettes. i have been looking for a c5. i live in levittown. i would like to come and look at your car. i will send you a pm w/ my number.

Back