You can type here any text you want

2003 Z28 kill on the 22 freeway.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wiked87gn

Banned
Anyway to make the long story short, I was on my way to Ray F for a visit cruising around 60mph on the 22 fwy east , camaro pulls up and revs up his engine a few times, sounded very healthy so I figure why not worthy opponent, I tell Lou who's on the phone to hold a sec, I figure i let the Z28 take the hit, he does I smash the gas with no boost instant 24psi, shoot by him and put about 3 cars before letting off, He comes up next to me and gives me the thumbs up and wants to go again, once again I let him hit it 1st I mash the gas with zero boost, I shoot by him again put about 5 cars and let off, after that he came up gave me thumbs up and stayed back the whole way. GN 2/ Z28 0. :) it as a beautiful day to cruise today, about 60 degrees out and sunny, car loves the cool air..

wiked

they made a Camaro in 03 :eek:

jk, nice kills. Those LS1s are mean up high!

Must have been a 2002 i know it said LS1 on the side fender it sounded nice too, he was banging gears like mad but couldn't catch up, I cant wait for the new turbo and to see how much harder she pulls on top. :)

God Bless Alcohol injection.

24# of boost on a street car is the bestform of stealth technology. :D

Back