You can type here any text you want

2004 Raptor 660R for sale (mint)!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I have a near near condition 2004 white/red Raptor 660R for sale. This 4 wheeler has many bolt on performance parts (see list below). It's under the Yamaha "yes" bumper to bumper warranty until June 2007; this warranty is transferable to the new owner. It's been maintained and maintenanced like crazy since day #1; I'm the original owner...needs nothing, no excuses. This bike is VERY fast and not for the novice rider unless you have a death wish! My Raptor will run past a YFZ450 with a pipe, air cleaner, jet kit, and rev/spark box...3rd gear on...later...see ya! I have not broken open the cases so there are no problems with a dealer denying warranty work. After warranty this ATV would be flat nuts with a high compression piston and stage 2 cam...right now I think it's only 9.5:1 SCR and will run on low grade pump gas all day everyday. The plastic is perfect and the stickers near perfect. The original rubber has a lot of meat left, the seat has no tears, rips or discoloration, the bike has never been rolled or crashed, and it has VERY low hours/miles on it. It has been garage kept since day #1 and is 100% rust free. Pics upon request. Price is 5000.00 negotiable, 4 wheeler is located in Paola, Kansas 66071.
Feel free to call me with any questions or concerns at 913-244-3829 (cell) after 10 am.

Here is a list of the mods:
Yamaha GYTR stainless steel big bore header.
Yamaha GYTR aluminum "race" silencer pipe (just repacked).
ProFlow billet air cleaner assembly including washable Uni filter and pre-filter.
Dynojet stage 2 jet kit.
White Brothers stage 2 rev/spark box.
With these mods the motor should be making right around 70 hp.

Back